Page 1 of 1

local meeting needed

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:20 am
by jo
Ok we have a lot of things to sort out before HIN and DDAY and every other damn event. I suggest we call a meeting either on Thursday evening, or possibly Monday of next week . We need to discuss vinyl, HIN video projections, shirts, events, everything. We really need to put our heads together and get creative/crazy for HIN because we are in prime exposure position at it.

I know business style meetings are crappy but we need to get some shit done here! We can do the ddr throwdown afterwards maybe? And order some pizza or something. We can do it at my place or maybe out in dunwoody since it's more central to everyone.

Does that sound ok with everyone? Suggest a date and time. This goes for anyone in ATL who wants to show up, but obviously for those who are showing especially! Anyone who is not showing is also welcome to hop in our cars with us [and help share the cost-- making it cheap for both of us!] and hang out at the booth and help us promote and hold shit down right.

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:23 am
by djdorifto
if ya need anything done down here in Florida let me know.

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:32 am
by jo
airtran has 45 dollar flights from miami that weekend! maybe they have something good from orlando and you could come;)

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:18 am
by CodyW
i'm down for a meeting but my only problem is i have a class that's scheduled to last until 9:45 on thursday night (however i usually get out of there by 8:00 or 8:30). everyone's welcome at 507 though if it would be easier (and we could listen to my car run :) ), but i'm up for anywhere really.

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:11 pm
by andysapp
Whatever works best for everyone, works best for me.

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:00 pm
by EVOsaiyanPrince
My car is gonna win best team for us at HIN ahahahahahha.

Having an EGO is fun.
I'll bring my DDR pad for the throw down. I'm callin out nobody and CODY and MIKE and anyone else who wants their arse handed to them DDR stylz

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:59 pm
by CodyW
haha...bring it on :mrgreen:

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:41 pm
by Rhoad Racing
^ Dance of the Century!

was this meeting finalized or is it still up in the air? I kinda have plans tonight but I'll make room for the meeting if need be.

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:43 pm
by jo
yes it is on!

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:14 pm
by Rhoad Racing
shweet! i'll be there. not sure what time, but I'll be there.

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:22 pm
by MTRLevolution
wait, tonite? oh man. i think i can make it. i'll give 507 a call after work. i wanna be there for all the ddr fun.

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:59 pm
by andysapp
Kay... I've called everyone to which I have phone numbers for, and we're on for 10pm at the 507Garage!

I'm prolly gonna go hit some driftSpots afterwards if anyone would care to join me.
:D

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:35 pm
by CodyW
bring the pocketbikes too, i just put my exhaust on so i wanna go riding :).

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:39 pm
by MTRLevolution
i don't even think my exhaust and shit have shipped. :(