Page 1 of 1

Drift Atlanta Pictures thread

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:06 am
by Zach
Highlight of Friday... 5 car tandem with Dai, Sammy, Foust, Forsberg, and Rhys at 9:40!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/zjunquera/DriftAtlanta08

more pictures to come when I get done looking through and have a chance to upload.
-Zach

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:42 am
by CodyW
sweet, got some good ones in there!

i was hella lazy with shooting today but put a few up on the s3 blog here: http://s3mag.wordpress.com/

hopefully i'll venture outside of my hiding spot in the BP tent tomorrow and actually shoot a bit more.

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:06 am
by Zach
I have a ton more, Im just going through them right now and deleting the bad ones and cropping some, I'll post up a link to an album shortly. Sorry if some are out of focus but I was using a d-40 and a manual focus lens so it was tough to get it in focus in time a lot of the time. Let me know if you guys want bigger, original, copies and I can e-mail them to you or something.

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:46 am
by Zach
Just uploaded the rest, that link should work still

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:02 am
by down_shift
loving the sign
Image

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:52 am
by revel
oh shit its barry!

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:21 pm
by Zigerus
More pic's of the Subaru please.... Thanks :D

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:29 am
by Dr. Marlow
great pics zach, looks like that bigass lens is paying off

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:52 pm
by zeus
I'll be posting some pics later on tonight. I have to finish with the Mother's Day stuff then I can finish going through them.

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:18 pm
by Zach
Alright, I looked through them and am uploading the pictures now should be the same album. There's like 1250...
-Zach

Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:37 am
by Zach
Ok here's all 3 albums:

http://picasaweb.google.com/zjunquera/DriftAtlanta08

http://picasaweb.google.com/zjunquera/DriftAtlanta082

http://picasaweb.google.com/zjunquera/DriftAtlanta083


like 1254 total, lemme know what ya think. There's some good ones and some bad ones.. I wasn't terribly picky.