Dumb Fucking Ticket Thread

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, andysapp, CodyW

Cankles
Salsa Rodeo

Re: Dumb Fucking Ticket Thread

Post by Cankles »

chicago land was fun while it lasted
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

oh i left out a bit of crucial info. it wasn't the city of chicago. it was the university of illinois, which is actually worse because since it's private, if you don't pay they can go ahead and fuck your credit up for you.
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
Generz
Eet Bacon

Post by Generz »

I approve of the Legacy... with bike racks on top.
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

quazar311 wrote:I approve of the Legacy... with bike racks on top.
what the?????????? wrong thread maybe?

and holy christ charlie to new avatar. i has been beetlejuiced
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

I think generz was responding to my initial rant a while back on the FOERST page where I said...
charlie wrote:...Fuck this I'm getting a Legacy.
and yes you best believe that shit would have a roof rack and a shogun kit. :) and yes you've been beetlejuiced :)
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
ChadMK4
Purple Drank

Post by ChadMK4 »

Univ police wouldn't want at&t on campus. We're not allowed to park nose FOERST. We can't park unless we back in.
"Go ahead sir. Give at&t a ticket. I'm sure they will get around to paying in a year or so. In the meanwhile, I hope you don't have any issues with your fiber feed or data lines. Excuse me as I have a job to do and you just go ahead and leave that ticket on the windshield. Have a good day." *walks off with clip board and tools*
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Hahaha! POWER vs. POWER!
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing

Post by LilAfrikan »

i got a ticket once for a school zone, for a school that isn't even being used anymore..and the signs on the road that says school zone was covered by trees. Pretty fuckin awsome, and cost me over $300 if i remember that right. I HATE COPS!
jsquared
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by jsquared »

I was surprised to find school zone signs that say "25mph when students are present" actually mean when students are present IN CLASS. Despite the hours on the sign. Yes Im serious.
siccccckkkkkkkk
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Hahaha I thought the same thing.
bradt
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by bradt »

I recently got a speeding ticket in Illinois. The cop clocked me at 89 in a 65 (barely any traffic). When I saw he was a State cop, I thought I was boned. He was a very cool guy and knocked 5 mph off my speed so it is under +20mph. Then I found out that the ticket only cost $75. That is hella cheap compared to here. Also, you can fill out a form, spend an extra $25, and be under "Court Supervision". Basically, if you do not get a ticket in 180 days from your original citation, they don't even report your violation and it never goes on your record.

Moral of the story: Fuck meter maids.

PS: Get a Legacy.
Personae non Gratae.
viperbite
Fresh Meat

Post by viperbite »

lol you barely find meters in atlanta, and when you do they are rarely enforced haha

we just dont have enough roads.

did you buy a legacy????
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

no i was just bitching about the fact that my car, while relatively mild, still attracts more attention than the average gold accord and that a legacy would help against that. prolly also help out with the cougar wrangling.
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

i only approve of legacy as second car for you charlie. i love your rex toooooooooooo much to see it go. you look so hot in the rex. also you really put the suby bug in me. had been wanting one for a bit, but once i saw yours i said thats it and got dead serious about finding the one i wanted. either way i will never forget our suby buying adventure. so much fun.....
aburazaru
Get Some

Post by aburazaru »

I remember my FOERST parking ticket. (only one I have if memory serves) I was issued this parking ticket while I was in the fucking court house paying a $300 speeding ticket. Thankyou fucking Fairbanks Alaska, worst place ever for 9 months out of every year! (/hate) But now I am far away from there so it's cool.

edit: HAHA WTF with the "FOERST" thing!