Page 1 of 2

holy crap!!!!!

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:17 am
by jo
Well i got to drive the fastest car of my life today. Chris [forsberg] let me drive the motorex Z around the industrial park where their shop is. It had some new parts put in from the wall tap he had at practice for FD on thursday, so it needed to get some break in miles on it. He kept telling me to floor it and floor it....the acceleration was NECK BREAKING. I was laughing and grinning so hard because it was just way too fun. holy shit that thing is so fast. apparently it puts 405 to the wheels, but it's completely stripped so it weighs nothing so it's pretty ridiculous. the best bonus-- the louis vuitton fabric covered bride seat lol.

my car will always feel slow now:(

ps california is rocking and i miss you guys!!!

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:33 am
by down_shift
:shock: :( Sounds like you have mad connections. I am deffinatley jealous. Have fun.

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:11 pm
by CodyW
damn, i bet that was fun!
see if you can take it back and bring it to me :).

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:28 pm
by vosko
its good to be a chick sometimes :wink:

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:12 pm
by captobvious
vosko wrote:its good to be a chick sometimes :wink:
werd

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:39 am
by aburazaru
vosko wrote:its good to be a chick sometimes :wink:
sho' nuff

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:11 pm
by Prince Nismo
ok can you say UBER JEALOUS! thats frickin awesome nobody... congrats... take plenty of pix for us!

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:30 pm
by jo
Actually I don't think its so much that ima girl and more like that we are friends and I'm a guest in the drift alliance house and they needed someone to put miles on the car while they finished ryan hamptons car.

Its so fucking ridiculous that people insinuate crap like that. Yeah I have tits. So what? Would you let your friend drive your car? Would it matter if she was a girl? Or boy?

I'm sorry but that's just irritating.

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:53 pm
by vosko
nobody wrote:Actually I don't think its so much that ima girl and more like that we are friends and I'm a guest in the drift alliance house and they needed someone to put miles on the car while they finished ryan hamptons car.

Its so fucking ridiculous that people insinuate crap like that. Yeah I have tits. So what? Would you let your friend drive your car? Would it matter if she was a girl? Or boy?

I'm sorry but that's just irritating.
i just know he wouldn't let me drive it and i have known him for 4 years lol

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:13 am
by vosko
Bad News Bear wrote:...
405rwhp in a 2200lbs car or whatever retarded light it is...... :shock:

i'm sure the acceleration is breathtaking :wink:

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:50 am
by aburazaru
nobody wrote:Actually I don't think its so much that ima girl and more like that we are friends and I'm a guest in the drift alliance house and they needed someone to put miles on the car while they finished ryan hamptons car.

Its so fucking ridiculous that people insinuate crap like that. Yeah I have tits. So what? Would you let your friend drive your car? Would it matter if she was a girl? Or boy?

I'm sorry but that's just irritating.
wow :shock: appologies...damn

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:51 am
by aburazaru
vosko wrote:
Bad News Bear wrote:...
so what do you drive?

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:02 am
by BrokeAssHachi
i drive a 900sp (sticker power) 86 and the acceleration is so amazing you guys just have to see it! 0-60 in 15 mins!!!! :lol:


haha, lighten up!!!!!!!! :lol: wait wait.. i got one for you!Image

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:04 am
by BrokeAssHachi
nobody wrote:Would you let your friend drive your car?
nope, ask Ian :lol:


i like inuyasha tho :D

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:27 pm
by vosko
your quotes are messed up

me?

i had a 500hp FD and now i drive a s14 with sr