"SAY CHEESE" Sat. Nov. 29th Last Turner Event

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

bighuyner
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by bighuyner »

Wish I had some French Toast instead of the crappy cheese steak sandwich i got at ESPNZone.
kOOpA
Rock Smoke

Post by kOOpA »

badass times!

thanks of course to macros n all the SEDA dudes, everything flowed really smoothly once we got started, and the course was really really fun.

dave, it was fun driving with you! i could always tell where your car was gonna go, so it was really comfortable following. we also did a pretty good job getting out of each others way when we messed up, so that was really good =p

it was good to meet a billion new people too, and r kelly does not mess around with his pasta, good shit!
David Adams
Stale Meat

Post by David Adams »

kOOpA wrote:badass times!

thanks of course to macros n all the SEDA dudes, everything flowed really smoothly once we got started, and the course was really really fun.

dave, it was fun driving with you! i could always tell where your car was gonna go, so it was really comfortable following. we also did a pretty good job getting out of each others way when we messed up, so that was really good =p

it was good to meet a billion new people too, and r kelly does not mess around with his pasta, good shit!

HAHA Thanks man! I was following your lead and even if you did get a little hairy you knew where to put your car, HAHA! Here's Koopa pulling away through the sweeper, fun times dude, you were on point!

I am, the most interesting man in the world.
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

the r. kelly french toast was hella tasty.

had an awesome time hanging out too, although i miss being out there driving. gotta figure something out on that note soon.

also, starbucks was delicious.
Inappropriate Chris
Past the Hazing

Post by Inappropriate Chris »

^^hahahhahaha Cankles and I were totally talking about you and Erin being gay for each other and where do you end up. hahahhaha.
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Cankles »

metalmulishaS13 wrote:^^hahahhahaha Cankles and I were totally talking about you and Erin being gay for each other and where do you end up. hahahhaha.
bwahahahahahahahaha
Zigerus
Clam Salesman

Post by Zigerus »

All of the above, including when you go to R. Kelly's make sure you stick with the french toast :P

Good to meet alot of you DM's.
Control Freaks!~ http://www.cfdrift.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Throttle fixes everything. Love is kissing your rear bumper into a snowbank at 40 mph and not leaving a scratch. If hookers carried active differentials in their purses and knew how to use 'em, I wouldn't be married. Left-foot braking fixes everything the throttle doesn't fix, including impotence and poor self-esteem. Banging off a rev limiter while looking out a car's side window and slamming into a steering stop will cure cancer. If the car isn't moving around under power, you are a small, testicle-free squirrel. The handbrake fixes everything left-foot braking doesn't fix, including philosophical issues with most major religions and the heartbreakingly impossible question of what you should have for dinner*.
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex

Post by shawn shawn »

Zigerus wrote:All of the above, including when you go to R. Kelly's make sure you stick with the french toast :P

Good to meet alot of you DM's.
How many times did we warn you? haha
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
GTEAST
Clam Salesman

Post by GTEAST »

revel wrote:kierans awesomeness motor decided to gnaw most of the teeth off his distributor gear. they were only nubs left for the most part. thats all i really know.

an oil line on the turbo side of howards motor spat oil onto the turbo mani and it made fireball. all was put out by howard in seconds so hopefully only minimal damage. this info could be somewhat off, somebody fix if it is.
Well, mine did not catch on fire but it was hungry for a little metal. It looks like, hopefully, quick and inexpensive fix. Drifting the M5 certainly took the edge off my troubles. Thanks to Marcos, Howard and the whole crew involved in putting on the best year of drifting that I have been a part of.

I hope your car is ok howard and thanks for picking up whatever i left out there.
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

That's rough, at least the fire was put out quickly and hopefully fixes are both quick and easy 8)
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex

Post by shawn shawn »

Zachscar wrote:That's rough, at least the fire was put out quickly and hopefully fixes are both quick and easy 8)
From what my dad said his was just some oil spat onto the manifold so it doesn't sound like anything too terrible since he put it out super quick! Probably a busted line somewhere.

I was following him when it spit the fire ball out of his hoods vent. It was pretty damn scary looking from my view but luckily we were at the top of the hill and his truck was super close so he just pulled off track right next to his it and grabbed his extinguisher. Good thing he is always prepared!
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

shawn shawn wrote:
Zachscar wrote:That's rough, at least the fire was put out quickly and hopefully fixes are both quick and easy 8)
From what my dad said his was just some oil spat onto the manifold so it doesn't sound like anything too terrible since he put it out super quick! Probably a busted line somewhere.

I was following him when it spit the fire ball out of his hoods vent. It was pretty damn scary looking from my view but luckily we were at the top of the hill and his truck was super close so he just pulled off track right next to his it and grabbed his extinguisher. Good thing he is always prepared!
howard rocks.
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

revel wrote:
shawn shawn wrote:

howard rocks.
word to that, that man comes to the track with just about every minor thing you could think of haha :lol:
Generz
Eet Bacon

Post by Generz »

big thx to marcos and his family... please get your S14 fixed.. hope it's not a broken rocker arm like you said!

this was my FOERST turner event where i was driving and not running an event. it was a blast.

[/list]
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

GTEAST wrote:Drifting the M5 certainly took the edge off my troubles..
MAN... Russ took off before I could go for a ride with him or vice versa.
:(

I was bummed.