Formula D Exhibition @ Laguna Seca September 11th and 12th!
Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:10 pm
Well, I just snagged some plane tickets to go to Laguna Seca for this!!!! It's going to be awesome to finally see LS in person! There is a champ car race there that weekend, but Formula D is doing a huge 2 day exhibition as well. It will feature:
Vaughn Gittin JR
Dai Yoshihara
Chris Forsberg
Ken Gushi
Tony Angelo
Alex Pfeiffer
I think there are a few others and it's sure to be awesome. This time I will remember to bring video tapes to the track!
Hey Jeremy, will you be going to this? I think Calvin might be there, although I could be wrong.
Vaughn Gittin JR
Dai Yoshihara
Chris Forsberg
Ken Gushi
Tony Angelo
Alex Pfeiffer
I think there are a few others and it's sure to be awesome. This time I will remember to bring video tapes to the track!
Hey Jeremy, will you be going to this? I think Calvin might be there, although I could be wrong.