** DriftMechaniks Labor Day Throwdown **
Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
** DriftMechaniks Labor Day Throwdown **
It looks like we're getting some peeps together tomorrow during the day/evening at Mike's (FunkeyMunkeyFC) house. Anyone who wants to bring food/drinks along should definitely rock it! The pool should be available to take a dip in. There will be pony rides and a jungle gym. Well, just kidding. But there will be good peeps, and who knows what else.
I'll let Mike post more details when he gets a chance with directions, etc.
It'll be a good time for sure!
Rawkin' like Maculay Caulkin.
Werd Life.
I'll let Mike post more details when he gets a chance with directions, etc.
It'll be a good time for sure!
Rawkin' like Maculay Caulkin.
Werd Life.
Last edited by andysapp on Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
MTRLevolution
- Get Some
- Posts: 991
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:57 am
- Location: www.dashiz.com
Yeah, we'll have to play the rain tip by ear. Mike said the BBQ is covered, so we'd be good from that angle. We'll see what the weather's like tomorrow and take it from there.
We can always meet up at my parents house in Gwinnett as well.
I know they've been dying to meet the kru, so that's an option also.
We'll make the call tomorrow morning as to what's going down.
Biblioteca.
We can always meet up at my parents house in Gwinnett as well.
I know they've been dying to meet the kru, so that's an option also.
We'll make the call tomorrow morning as to what's going down.
Biblioteca.
Mkaaay...
Since rain is pending, & we won't be able to get our swim on at Mike's... we've opted to save Mike's for another day, and move the throwdown to my parents house in Gwinnett.
We should try and meet around 4:00 pm, and caravan out as a group... we'll need to hit up a grocery store on the way. There's a Kroger right by their house on Sugarloaf Pkwy. If you already have things to bring, then rawk out!
Anyone who can't make the caravan, and wants to meet up at the house, give me a holla, and I'll give you directions.
Happy Hockey Puck Day!

Since rain is pending, & we won't be able to get our swim on at Mike's... we've opted to save Mike's for another day, and move the throwdown to my parents house in Gwinnett.
We should try and meet around 4:00 pm, and caravan out as a group... we'll need to hit up a grocery store on the way. There's a Kroger right by their house on Sugarloaf Pkwy. If you already have things to bring, then rawk out!
Anyone who can't make the caravan, and wants to meet up at the house, give me a holla, and I'll give you directions.
Happy Hockey Puck Day!
Well, the BBQ today was definitely fun!
We had our FOERST innagural Kroger feild trip, which was interesting to say the least. Natural Geese in full effect!!! How many driftMechaniks does it take to buy BBQ goodies? Hahaha! A LOT!!! I don't think the U-Scan guy knew what to think when we started devying up the carts contents to pay seperately. Bwaaahahaha!
Anyway... thanks to everyone for making it out. Big big thanks to Rox for operating the grille and feeding us all! HUGE huge thanks to Ma & Pa Dukes for letting us grille out there at the house. It was a great time for sure. I want more of that chocolate cake!
Next time the rain won't stop the CarreraCoaster. $20 per ride, come on guy... why not? Just for you! Limited time offer, you cash in now, ride free later! LOL!
Here's a coupla pictures I managed to snap amongst the BBQ activities:







We had our FOERST innagural Kroger feild trip, which was interesting to say the least. Natural Geese in full effect!!! How many driftMechaniks does it take to buy BBQ goodies? Hahaha! A LOT!!! I don't think the U-Scan guy knew what to think when we started devying up the carts contents to pay seperately. Bwaaahahaha!
Anyway... thanks to everyone for making it out. Big big thanks to Rox for operating the grille and feeding us all! HUGE huge thanks to Ma & Pa Dukes for letting us grille out there at the house. It was a great time for sure. I want more of that chocolate cake!
Next time the rain won't stop the CarreraCoaster. $20 per ride, come on guy... why not? Just for you! Limited time offer, you cash in now, ride free later! LOL!
Here's a coupla pictures I managed to snap amongst the BBQ activities:







Looks like ya'll had fun.. I had forgotten about it. But it's ok cause I got a bunch of yard work done that hadn't been done all Summer.. My backyard looks Awesome now.. ..... . Well Better than it did.. The Broke ass roommates (Chris and I) just hung around later that afternoon and watched Starsky and Hutch for the 3rd time in a week... Excellent Movie!!

-
MTRLevolution
- Get Some
- Posts: 991
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:57 am
- Location: www.dashiz.com
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
haha....barry is guarding that pizza with his life
looks like ya'll had fun.
looks like ya'll had fun.
StudioRhoad | chris.Rhoad | driftMechaniks | FRN | GTE


