D1 Chi-Town roll call...

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Re: D1 Chi-Town roll call...

Post by P.Haire »

yeah that hotel has rooms available still. if you book from that link a posted you can get an online discount.
please believe
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Post by struka »

shawn shawn wrote:You just confused Alex and I patrick...

We thought it was You, Wes, and I from atl then picking you up mid way then rolling into chicago and all sharing a room and what not.
? huh ?
so are you guys picking patrick and me up in franklin or just me?
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

BOLTH, in nashville. cause they is coming up 24 not 65.
please believe
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Dr. Marlow »

ok im gonna book another room for anyone else that is coming
im leaving from nashville with everyone else and driving so anyone need a ride hollar
do you know what room # you are pat?
You've got the wrong answer
jsquared
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by jsquared »

Should be a fun time, pretty big group rolling up. Take lots of sweet highway pictars.
siccccckkkkkkkk
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Cankles »

this is where we are staying marlow andy and whoever dosent have room yet. like a mile from charlies

Super 8 Chicago Il
7300 N Sheridan Rd
Chicago, IL, 60626
866-539-0036

two queen beds in room with free parking for $129 per night off of hotels.com.

http://www.hotels.com/property.do?point ... &CIMonth=7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

oh cool so me and tyler won't be the only ones camped out on the north side :D not sure if you care or not but your hotel is only a block or so away from the train that's pretty convenient for going downtown if no one feels like dd. may come in handy.
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
Pittsy
Rock Smoke

Post by Pittsy »

Someone should have room for you Marlow. All of the St Luis guys will be up there with hotel rooms too.

BTW: I tend to snore. Loudly.
"Too poor for the DM RBO Elite, but they let me tag along anyway."
John Lennon wrote:I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

Pittsy wrote:Someone should have room for you Marlow. All of the St Luis guys will be up there with hotel rooms too.

BTW: I tend to snore. Loudly.

yes he really does. almost sounds like he is dying. sorry pittsy, but it has scared me a couple of occasions
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

charlie wrote:oh cool so me and tyler won't be the only ones camped out on the north side :D not sure if you care or not but your hotel is only a block or so away from the train that's pretty convenient for going downtown if no one feels like dd. may come in handy.
with the recent purchase money has gotten tight........might not make it out. still trying to figure that out. will let ya know charlie. i really really dont want to miss this cause i miss you.
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

:scream: :scream: :scream: MOTHERFUCKER!!!! :scream: :scream: :scream:
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

charlie wrote::scream: :scream: :scream: MOTHERFUCKER!!!! :scream: :scream: :scream:
i know. i know. i terrible friend. if the 20g doesnt come in this week that will help make my decision for me. no 20g means not having to pay for tuning and not being able to attend elite summer nationals. cant go without a car to drive. matt said i could use his monster hatch.....but i am honestly afraid of that thing....and afraid of breaking it. i dont know have the slightest clue to swapping missions.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

I say go to CHI over Elite. That's just me tho. I had fun at Elite last year... but CHI will be MAYHEM. You GOTTTTA go.

I talked to Panders tonight. We hung out and played guitars and Nintendo and fixed my BMXXX and at Steak and Shakes.
If he doesn't have to work/can get off work... we're gonna take the VITZ, and maybe some bikes.
:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex

Post by shawn shawn »

Tyler GO TO CHICAGO!!!

Everyone you <3 hanging out and partying all weekend>*
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex

Post by shawn shawn »

Cankles wrote:this is where we are staying marlow andy and whoever dosent have room yet. like a mile from charlies

Super 8 Chicago Il
7300 N Sheridan Rd
Chicago, IL, 60626
866-539-0036

two queen beds in room with free parking for $129 per night off of hotels.com.

http://www.hotels.com/property.do?point ... &CIMonth=7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We will be Total Travel Estimates: Time: 24 minutes Distance: 11.50 miles away from our hotel.
[html]
<iframe style="height: 270px; width: 450px;" src="http://www.mapquest.com/embed#a/maps/l: ... :f:EN:M:/e" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe><br/>[/html]

also... How is the weather up there Charlie and how many people staying sunday for playing tourist? I think our goal is be in chicago by 7 friday night and grab a Deep Dish.
ImageImage

_team rowdy_