Mini-Meet Tonight (10.02.04) @ Andretti Speed Lab!

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Post Reply
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Mini-Meet Tonight (10.02.04) @ Andretti Speed Lab!

Post by andysapp »

It looks like a couple of us will be headed to Andretti Speed Lab this evening for some big angle kart action (well... I'm gonna chill on the karts this round since I'm still in post-surgery mode... so consider yourselves lucky!).

Darkducati was thinking sometime around 9pm - until whenever. Knowing us... we'll chat in the parking lot for two hours before we head inside anyway, hahaha!

Either way... any of you guys who aren't up to anything this evening should make it out! It's always a good time!

More info: http://www.andrettispeedlab.com

Hockey Puck.
:D
User avatar
CubanMike
Get Some
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:45 am
Location: Baghdad Special Stage

Post by CubanMike »

Baseball!
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

sorry i missed out on this one, we were down in stockbridge later than we thought watching my friend's band play (and then we all got hooked playing donkey konga at shiz's house :) ).
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Hey man, no worries!

I didn't want to race just yet... cause I know in the past sometimes I'll grit my teeth, which wouldn't be too good for me right now... so Hooman and Chris karted out, while Mike and I played Initial D Archaic Stage (I mean Stage 1). We tried for IHOP round two... but the Hwy 9 locale was closed. I slammed second gear in the parking lot, nearly executing a drift out onto Alpharetta Hwy. We ended up at Natural Teens'n'Steak, where prom had just got out 'r somethin. Natural teens city! Hahaha.

We'll all get some karting in next time for sure... especially since I've had weight reduction! You have no chance to survive make your time!
:D

Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

FunkyMunkeyFC wrote:Baseball!
Pigskin!
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

man, wish i could've made it to natural teen prom night, however our friend's band drew tons of them (actually it was more of the natural preteen crowd, which is scary), but we still had fun :).
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Hahahaha! Natural Pre-teens!?! Is that legal? LOL!
Call their Natural Moms!
Hahaha!
User avatar
CubanMike
Get Some
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:45 am
Location: Baghdad Special Stage

Post by CubanMike »

Yeah, Natural Moms!
Post Reply