Page 1 of 6

BEST. COLLAGE. EVER.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:45 am
by andysapp
There are a lot of great memories, and AWESOME fucking times in this picture. I can't even get over it. This image started out as a simple seamless tile for the blog... and before I knew it... I wrenched on it for about 8 hours... with well over 175 layers.

Enjoy this image in its entirety. There is so much rad energy in this collage it is INSANE.
I love you guys.

Like... SERIOUSLY.
I love you guys.

Image

Re: BEST. COLLAGE. EVER.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:49 am
by andysapp
On a side note... I hope to Christ I got everyone in this.

If I didn't... it is likely because I didn't have a picture of you handy. I really think I got everyone though.
Let me know if not.

<3

Re: BEST. COLLAGE. EVER.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:50 am
by shawn shawn
We are pretty awesome and that proves it. Love it Andy!!!

Re: BEST. COLLAGE. EVER.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:53 am
by revel
holy crap man!

Re: BEST. COLLAGE. EVER.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:08 am
by Pittsy
So much awesomenicity!!!

You're the bestest Andy.








And I seriously love you guys too. Honestly, I don't know where I'd be without you guys.

Re: BEST. COLLAGE. EVER.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:13 am
by P.Haire
props dogg.

Re: BEST. COLLAGE. EVER.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:15 am
by DrifterMama
It's only missing one thing... a pic from the awesome S3 photoshoot after FD last year ... hahahaha :)

Re: BEST. COLLAGE. EVER.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:33 am
by matts13
that thing looks great.

Re: BEST. COLLAGE. EVER.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:44 am
by FooSchnickens
I didn't spy me, but I don't think anyone's gotten any of me :lol: I'm usually playing the man behind the camera

Re: BEST. COLLAGE. EVER.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:53 am
by CubanMike
Awesome memories Andy!

Re: BEST. COLLAGE. EVER.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:03 am
by charlie
...

Re: BEST. COLLAGE. EVER.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:08 am
by PmartyX
boobs


oh and Bobo's in there too!

Re: BEST. COLLAGE. EVER.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:10 am
by PmartyX
Man, I'm going to be staring at this for hours trying to find everything!

Re: BEST. COLLAGE. EVER.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:13 am
by PmartyX
Pic of Sammy is HILARIOUS!


And Zach and Tarzan :lol:

Re: BEST. COLLAGE. EVER.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:16 am
by PmartyX
Wow Andy.... Bald martymartymarty.net.... Yea, I see it. :lol:

And Struka's crazy face twice :lol: