Page 1 of 1

We need gymkhana!!

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:21 pm
by Fcman
Guys (and girls),
I was sitting in school today and I was wondering if it would be possible for us to start a gymkhana club. We could probably hold events at Gwinnett County Fairgrounds. If anyone knows how to get this thing organized and legal, I think we should do it. I'm sure most of you would agree.

Oh yeah, I didnt know where to put this and this seemed like the right place, but if it needs to be moved, do it.

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:32 pm
by P.Haire
i agree. show them damn dg trials what the g is all about. oh oh and show em the d too.

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:12 am
by Rhoad Racing
something is already in the works. just be patient guys. You should here something by the end of next week (at the latest).

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:09 pm
by Fcman
SWEET!!!

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:37 pm
by Rhoad Racing