FS: 88 300zx

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Zach
Salsa Rodeo

FS: 88 300zx

Post by Zach »

For sale, 1988 Nissan 300zx, N/A, and it is a dark blue metallic paint. The car has new Tokico blues installed all around, as well as Eibach springs. All the bushings where replaced with polyurethane as well as the ball joints. It has new brembo rotors up front as well as EBC Green Stuff brake pads. I also am about to install new front wheel bearings. The electric antenna was recently replaced, as was the alternator and battery. The exterior is in excellent condition for a car of it's age, the paint still shines beautifully. The interior is in good condition, no cracks in the dash, but the steering wheel is worn on the grip almost all over. The passenger seat has a cigarette burn on the side. The radio, which i still have and it still works, was replaced with an alpine head unit. Everything on this car works properly as far as i know, and the T-tops have no leaks. I have the original bags for them and the covers you can put in the car to keep the sunlight out. Also the Shift boot is kind of worn out. The trunk and hood struts were replaced when i purchased the car ~ 6-7 months ago. The front bearings where replaced last weekend, and the current mileage is 186,XXX. For it's age this car is in immaculate condition and it runs very well. The tires still have plenty of tread, and since i've had it, it has only been driven occasionally on the weekdays and pretty much every weekend. Im looking to get somewhere in the area of $3750 O.B.O. I will also accept S13 coupe and some cash, or an AE86 coupe and some money.

My information is provided below. The car is located in Gainesville, Georgia, and if shipping is necessary, the buyer would need to pay for it, although i will do my best to help them arrange it.

This Car is Rust FREE.

This is as much as i can think of for the time being, if i think of anything else i will let you know. I can be reached by E-mail at Zjunquera@hotmail.com, or by phone at 770-287-9812.I can also be reached on the weekends at 678-936-7228
Thanks, Zach

Here are the rest of the pictures of the car:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=3116030093
Last edited by Zach on Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

Bump! price is lowered to $3500 firm, but also open to the trades above.
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

Looking to sell it this summer so I can get the corolla on the road. Looking to get $3000.
-Zach
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Yeah, we need to get you sliding, so you can change your title from "Professional Cone Chaser" to "Professional Drifter"!!!
:D
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

Oh yeah, that would be a nice change :D I am hoping to have the corolla up and running in maybe 3 weeks of steady work. If I can sell the 300, I could have it up as soon as I could get the parts in :twisted: . So maybe I'll have it running and then sell it and be able to have a little money set aside for when I know I need something, or when something breaks.
-Zach
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

Im really desperate to sell this thing so I can have the corolla running ASAP I am willing to go down to $2000 for it.
-Zach
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

Have you put it AutoTrader yet? If not do a "run till it sells".
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

I am going to in a few days here, just been really lazy. I'll do it when I get payed next :D But thanks for the suggestion, I've been planning to do it, just haven't really gotten around to it.
-Zach
pipe921

Hmmm...

Post by pipe921 »

For sale, 1988 Nissan 300zx, N/A, and it is a dark blue metallic paint. The car has new Tokico blues installed all around, as well as Eibach springs. All the bushings where replaced with polyurethane as well as the ball joints. It has new brembo rotors up front as well as EBC Green Stuff brake pads. I also am about to install new front wheel bearings. The electric antenna was recently replaced, as was the alternator and battery. The exterior is in excellent condition for a car of it's age, the paint still shines beautifully. The interior is in good condition, no cracks in the dash, but the steering wheel is worn on the grip almost all over. The passenger seat has a cigarette burn on the side. The radio, which i still have and it still works, was replaced with an alpine head unit. Everything on this car works properly as far as i know, and the T-tops have no leaks. I have the original bags for them and the covers you can put in the car to keep the sunlight out. Also the Shift boot is kind of worn out. The trunk and hood struts were replaced when i purchased the car ~ 6-7 months ago. The front bearings where replaced last weekend, and the current mileage is 186,XXX. For it's age this car is in immaculate condition and it runs very well. The tires still have plenty of tread, and since i've had it, it has only been driven occasionally on the weekdays and pretty much every weekend. Im looking to get somewhere in the area of $3750 O.B.O. I will also accept S13 coupe and some cash, or an AE86 coupe and some money.
I think that that's a rather good meathod.
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

What is? if you care to explain further.. hehe
-Zach
slidewaysgolf
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by slidewaysgolf »

word
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

I really smell ban.
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman

Post by Guhgtard »

Oops ...

There is no such album.

Try Again
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Re: Hmmm...

Post by icantdrift »

pipe921 wrote: I think that that's a rather good meathod.

meathood?
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Hahaha... meathood. BWAAAHAHAHA!!