Page 1 of 2

SED Christmas Party!

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:07 pm
by Roadkill
SED Christmas Party!

This is kinda last minute but a bunch of us are going to meet up at Manhattan Pizza Monday night 12.21.09 for a little Christmas Cheer. 8pm ish till ???? Southeastdrift hasn't had a meet in a while and we thought we'd do something before the year is out. Great Pizza, Great people what could be better.
Come one , come all .


For the geographically challenged Mapquest it

Manhattan Pizza
1560 Indian Trail Lilburn Road Norcross, GA 30093-2666 - (770) 381-9255

Re: SED Christmas Party!

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:33 pm
by down_shift

Re: SED Christmas Party!

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:39 pm
by jsquared
hahaha :)

Re: SED Christmas Party!

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:46 am
by down_shift
Image

Re: SED Christmas Party!

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:15 am
by down_shift
oh yea everyone bring your power inverter and christmas lights if you got'em. car lighting contest. winner gets a mouth hug from Pittsy.

Re: SED Christmas Party!

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:51 am
by Pittsy
WTFuck?

Re: SED Christmas Party!

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:05 am
by andysapp
I"M TOTALLY WINNING.

Re: SED Christmas Party!

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:32 am
by Greg
awesome flyer


:winky: pittsy mouth hugs are awesome

Re: SED Christmas Party!

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:11 am
by P.Haire
what could be better?

Re: SED Christmas Party!

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:46 pm
by Scoobyiac
Mouth Hugs, eggnog and reindeer poo. Happy Holidays all. This will be the Christmas party of all Christmas parties. Like I have mentioned in other forums, come dressed up as a elf, snowman, etc... get a free slice of *cheese* pizza. ALSO... Santa "The Pie Guy" Claus, will have a present for the FOERST 45 people that show up for the party. Dont forget the usual, 2$ cheese slices and free drinks for all. HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO!!!!

Re: SED Christmas Party!

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:32 pm
by Treefish
Shawn, Byronius XIV, and I are heading over now.

Re: SED Christmas Party!

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:12 pm
by Mischif
Wish I could hung witchu guise...stupid broken car :cry2:

Re: SED Christmas Party!

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:01 pm
by ChadMK4
Crap! I totally forgot!

Re: SED Christmas Party!

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:26 pm
by GTEAST
I did not go, but Happy Holidays anyway!!

Re: SED Christmas Party!

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:48 pm
by Scoobyiac
A BIG thanks to my family for showing up on Monday!! What a great time. I hope everyone is enjoying their present. Have a great holiday season, New Year and for those that did not make it... I still love ya!!!