Be my Valenslide? PENDING

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Is it going to be the same day? I'd like to go - but I broke my effing diff... I dunno if it'll be back by the 20th.

Holla!
:D
User avatar
sande
Ripe Meat
Posts: 189
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 7:12 pm
Location: Washington, DC
Contact:

Post by sande »

From LKT

"If you are pre-registered for the Feb 20 event you dont need to do anything. The price and details will be the same. I will announce the date in the next 2 days when they have a copy of their calendar for me to look at. We are probably looking at early March so we can give our insurance company time to get us all setup for this one. If you are preregistered already and cannot make it, you can get a refund. We will be using the whole lot, side and rear unless hell freezes over and the oceans turn to blood. Bring extra tires.

USDrift Presents.....

Return to the Leaf 2005"

thats Cloverleaf MAll
Post Reply