where is the falken drift mustang that g35 is rad though. how did nomuken do? fucking monkey magic, bitches.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable PHOTOBLARG!NEW EXCITING BLARG!
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - internet
deyam, that sucks. oh well, when immamura isn't crashing he's usually kicking some ass, so yeah. i'll try and see if i can borrow some of my friends old ass option vids from the early 90's, in this one where he is still with team CROSS his s13 has big ass dents, is missing a fender, and for some reason he's walking around talking to people in a duck suit.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable PHOTOBLARG!NEW EXCITING BLARG!
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - internet
NOB can suck it, i dunno, i just haven't liked him since that one season a couple years back he was running some race tires up front and everyone else had street tires (which i think is what you're supposed to run), i don't remember all the details, but if my friend josh comes up friday for the party you can ask him, somehow he seems to know something about anyone ever in an option video.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable PHOTOBLARG!NEW EXCITING BLARG!
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - internet
hmm, interesting. he always seemed kinda rude and introverted in the vids and stuff, however meeting him in cali was way different. he was super cool (for someone who had no clue what we were saying to him), and was very friendly when we gave him the shirt. nomura, orrido, and immamura were quite the opposite though (especially orrido), they seemed like they really wanted nothing to do with the fans which is why i'm not too huge for any of those guys. nomuken was kinda cool in miami though, and he's just odd to begin with, so i guess he' still alright.
Ken Nomura = Nomura Ken - (fast in Japanese) Nomuken, lol.
Yeah - Orido definitely takes the cake as far as "unenthused by the fans" status. He always treats you like you're bothering him. In Chicago @ RS*R, he was talking to Hiro, and signing autographs... not even looking at/saying hello to the person he was signing for. Just plain rude.
I'm with Cody 'bout Taniguchi... in the videos he always seems kind've uptight & pissy... but in person he was way cool! He said our shirts were made for big people, lol. He's a class act in my book.
Immamura turned his back on me quite rudely - but he lost to Kumakubo in the finals... so I can understand he wasn't in the best of moods.