SEDA's "Drift911" :: Orangeburg, SC

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

anyone taking "support vehicles" wanna carry some tires for me? that's assuming i can find some in time....

i have a pair of michelins and the douglas tires that are on the car... i guess i'll just have to take it easy ;). i don't think anyone will be able to change my 17's with a manual tire setup anyway :(.

last night i managed to get my two spare wheels, 2 spare michelins, ez-up, camping chair, helmets (2), tools, jack and all my other crap into the car. it was quite the experience trying to cram all that junk behind the cage.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

icantdrift wrote:it was quite the experience trying to cram all that junk behind the cage.
It's like some strange jigsaw puzzle or drifter's Rubiks Cube... hehehe. I know exactly whatcha mean!!!

I don't know how much room I'll have in the truck since I've got passengers... but I'll letcha know if I have space for wheels, kiddo!
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

andysapp wrote:
icantdrift wrote:it was quite the experience trying to cram all that junk behind the cage.
It's like some strange jigsaw puzzle or drifter's Rubiks Cube... hehehe. I know exactly whatcha mean!!!

I don't know how much room I'll have in the truck since I've got passengers... but I'll letcha know if I have space for wheels, kiddo!
i started my design last night for a lightweight roof/trunk rack, that way i can throw another set of wheels/tires up there :D. all else fails we can strap them down to the trailer somewhere, i have tons of tiedowns.
User avatar
sande
Ripe Meat
Posts: 189
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 7:12 pm
Location: Washington, DC
Contact:

Post by sande »

FunkyMunkeyFC wrote:I'm pretty sure we're staying in the same hotel as drift411.com.
awesome!
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

sande wrote:
FunkyMunkeyFC wrote:I'm pretty sure we're staying in the same hotel as drift411.com.
awesome!
:(
Nope... all booked.
SUCKS.
User avatar
revel
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7666
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps

Post by revel »

well like a little itch i am backing out of AWD drifting. originally thought the DCCD would control the torque split.....alas it can only make the diffs open or locked. while this will allow me to AWD drift the GC it will also shred the insides of the center diff. so its back to the waiting game. waiting for rallyrocket to finish the new batch of RWD conversion kits. then the GC will be fully drift ready. so rhoad please get another one of these in the works. hoping to get a hold of a RWD conversion kit in the next couple of months.

everyone who is going have a blast. anyone who wants to stop in Columbia on Sunday feel free to give me a call. will be at my dads place. registering the GC in SC on monday i hope.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Dang, kid! It'd be rad to have you out there with us... but I don't want you to tear up your bebe... especially after all that waitin! Get her all ready and then rock teh sride styre!

Are you reggin' it in SC cause of emisssssionz?

asdf jkl;
:D
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

andysapp wrote:Are you reggin' it in SC cause of emisssssionz?
that's what I do 8)

Don't sweat it Tylor. There will be plenty of events in the near future, so do what you have to do.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

TYLOR!!!

That's awesome! It makes your name sound like a Transformer.
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

Post by Guhgtard »

w00t AWD pwnz joo
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
CBR
Clam Salesman
Posts: 793
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:55 am
Location: Compton, CA

Post by CBR »

andysapp wrote:
sande wrote:
FunkyMunkeyFC wrote:I'm pretty sure we're staying in the same hotel as drift411.com.
awesome!
:(
Nope... all booked.
SUCKS.
I got a deluxe big? room, the more the frattier, killa!

Bring a sleeping bag and shit.

Hit me up on tha celly!

919-673-7494
Image
Image
User avatar
revel
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7666
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps

Post by revel »

yes. there are no emissions in SC, nor are there any inspections to pass. this means stand alone and catless. ell i could run C16 everyday if i could afford it. till then its octane boosters out the wazoo.

well i know a few people will be getting video and pics of the event. so i will simply wait patiently to see the carnage and grace. seems like everyone is gonna have a good time. good luck to all that are going.
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

Post Reply