Nopi 2005

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

plan on registering for nopi?

yes
3
27%
no
8
73%
 
Total votes: 11

User avatar
Sideshow
Ripe Meat
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Contact:

Post by Sideshow »

I am goin with NICO
Image
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

well....my decision was made for me. SEDA will have a booth at NOPI this year. Actually....SEDA is splitting a booth with Top Hat Performance. So me and Chad will be at the SEDA/THP booth for the majority of the weekend.
User avatar
Sideshow
Ripe Meat
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Contact:

Post by Sideshow »

Well scratch that, I didn't register in time online and I don't feel like waiting in line saturday morning, to maybe get in...... any extra press passes for a rhd silvia :( I got a digi cam and sony dv :)
Image
User avatar
revel
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7666
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps

Post by revel »

i will be going both days and so far do not have a passenger for either day. let me know cody, mr GC6/AE86/PS13.
i know i am meeting up with the WRXatlanta guys sat morning around 7/8am for the drive there, want to leave kinda early that nite to miss some of the traffic. as for sunday no plans. prolly get there late since i will wait to see the results. or maybe not traffic sucks with a stiff clutch.
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

well i found out today i'll be getting my media/exhibitor passes from S3 friday night so i have a free way in, but now i just have to decide on whether or not to actually enter my car. i'm sorta want to as it'll give me a place to leave crap and all that, but at the same time i'd have to register at the gate, sit in huge lines getting there and leaving, and other annoying crap so i'm not quite sure.
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

CodyW wrote:well i found out today i'll be getting my media/exhibitor passes from S3 friday night so i have a free way in, but now i just have to decide on whether or not to actually enter my car. i'm sorta want to as it'll give me a place to leave crap and all that, but at the same time i'd have to register at the gate, sit in huge lines getting there and leaving, and other annoying crap so i'm not quite sure.
bring it over to the SEDA booth....we'll watch over it. Chad is going to have his projector, computer, tvs and gawd knows what else. So, I highly doubt any of us will be leaving the booth unattended.
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

Cody....we crashing at your parents' house again?
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

I'm gawn have mah e46 in the BG booth... so I'll be there both days. I've been too busy/scatterbrained to call Nopi and get press passes. [oops]. I'm stoked to see the drifting... it's gonna be dick!!!
Post Reply