thurs 9/22, G-Fudd

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

thurs 9/22, G-Fudd

Post by icantdrift »

just like last week, would be cool to see you ladies and gents on this side of the planet :) . andysapp must show up so we may do battle on the touge of grinnett maw, somewhere in the province of fruddwuckers. plus, g-fudd>NP ricers any day :lol:

so who's with me?
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

Post by Guhgtard »

IN!
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

IN! I'm taking the truck back to my parents house tomorrow night... so that will work out nicely.

I smell R/C drift car battles!!!
:D
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

andysapp wrote:IN! I'm taking the truck back to my parents house tomorrow night... so that will work out nicely.

I smell R/C drift car battles!!!
:D
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

ps. the new avatar rocks :wink:
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

Post by Guhgtard »

icantdrift wrote:
ps. the new avatar rocks :wink:
PusHead roxors!
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

neverbeenthere
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

down_shift wrote:neverbeenthere
it's an amazing wonderland of shimmering joy
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

i'm probably gonna have to miss it :(.

my parents just got back in town from a 2 week trip so i'm gonna go visit them, but if i get done early i'll call someone and possibly stop by.
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

CodyW wrote:i'm probably gonna have to miss it :(.

my parents just got back in town from a 2 week trip so i'm gonna go visit them, but if i get done early i'll call someone and possibly stop by.
I think I left my silver knife at your parents house.
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

So who is deffinatly going?
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

I'm coming. Probably around 9.
Beans and cornbread.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

MEEE!!!
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

Post by Guhgtard »

8 ish
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

i'll be there around 8
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

"holding baby, holding baby!" Watching the baby tonight, maybe next time.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Post Reply