Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!
Moderators: andysapp , charlie , CodyW , Rhoad Racing
PmartyX
Purple Drank
Posts: 2531 Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:03 pm
Location: CALI FINALLY!
Contact:
Post
by PmartyX » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:04 pm
Just thought I'd throw that out there
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!
"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892 Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills
Post
by down_shift » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:07 pm
Does that mean your going out there JDMarty?
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263 Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah
Post
by struka » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:19 pm
i wont be there LOL
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892 Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills
Post
by down_shift » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:21 pm
I should be out there around 9:00. If any ATL people come that would be cool. I'd like to talk to some people who can carry a conversation.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987 Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm
Post
by icantdrift » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:20 pm
northpoint is too far for me
.
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892 Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills
Post
by down_shift » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:20 pm
Not really.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987 Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm
Post
by icantdrift » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:46 pm
down_shift wrote: Not really.
it's 40 miles. that's like $13 in gas for me to get there and back
.
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:03 pm
I don't think I can make it.
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892 Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills
Post
by down_shift » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:13 pm
()
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:21 pm
()