Post any and all car-related pictures here.
Moderators: charlie , CodyW , Rhoad Racing
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496 Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.
Post
by darkducati » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:18 am
That thing is nice! I was just thinkin how much I would love to get one of those. I still want to build a soapra in a bad way. Mmmmm soapra.
Beans and cornbread.
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693 Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists
Post
by Kouki7 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:35 pm
yeah, Soapra's a pretty dope!
I was at my FOERST drift practice on sunday and man does this thing do awesome! Slideways supra's FTMFW!
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver
Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.
225rwhp on 9psi
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:06 pm
VIDZVIDZVIDZVIDZVIDZ!11
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693 Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists
Post
by Kouki7 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:03 am
andysapp wrote: VIDZVIDZVIDZVIDZVIDZ!11
only if i can figure out who made any and where the hell they may be.
There were lots of camera's there but I don't know if/where the pics will be posted.
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver
Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.
225rwhp on 9psi
kalifornia087
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3606 Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 pm
Location: Hurdling through time & space
Post
by kalifornia087 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:23 pm
Hooray for me not being the only person giving the mk3 some luvin!
Awesome third gen man, i hope mine can look half as nice when im done with it!
-Austin
go fast or die
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693 Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists
Post
by Kouki7 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:08 pm
Thanks but mine is no where near done. I haven't started on body mods yet and the power mods aren't done either. Its an ever going project.
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver
Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.
225rwhp on 9psi
SpasticDwarf
Fresh Meat
Posts: 43 Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:35 pm
Location: Tennessee
Post
by SpasticDwarf » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:17 pm
ive got a mk3 supra.
its has a 455 in it.
1993 325is / 1990 535i/5
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693 Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists
Post
by Kouki7 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:29 am
nice, when my engine decides to buy the farm (die/blowup/etc) I'm getting a 2JZ block and making a hybrid 1.5JZ motor using my head. it'll be teh hawt shiz!
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver
Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.
225rwhp on 9psi
kalifornia087
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3606 Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 pm
Location: Hurdling through time & space
Post
by kalifornia087 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:44 pm
Kouki7 wrote: Its an ever going project.
They always are haha
go fast or die
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693 Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists
Post
by Kouki7 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:58 pm
For sure, I just got my Apexi AFC Neo today and installing it tomorrow. Hopefully my wideband comes in this month so I can get to the dyno in March and get some solid numbers out of her!
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver
Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.
225rwhp on 9psi
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:02 am
YESSS. Keep us updated!1
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693 Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists
Post
by Kouki7 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:59 am
fo shizzle Andizzle!
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver
Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.
225rwhp on 9psi
bakemonoma70
Ripe Meat
Posts: 181 Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Huntsfail, AL
Post
by bakemonoma70 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:57 pm
you don't need something as small as a t3 hot side for quick spool. a .58a/r p-trim t4 will spool like hell. nice ride, i've been toying with the idea of just getting a mk3 sent over already finished the way I want, but where's the fun in that.
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693 Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists
Post
by Kouki7 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:45 pm
True I could go T4 with a tiny A/R but I'm wanting a GT30R which as far as I know only is available with a T3 turbine.
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver
Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.
225rwhp on 9psi
bakemonoma70
Ripe Meat
Posts: 181 Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Huntsfail, AL
Post
by bakemonoma70 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:42 am
WOOOOSSIIIIIEEE!!!! pt61gt DBB