I cried when I saw it. I really tried not to be a girl, but I couldn't help it. I love it so much. Dan's isn't finished yet, but I expect it to be equally as badass! Thanks to Peter at http://www.platinumatl.com Check 'em out. They are in Marietta and the artist is badass!!!!!
wow Tracy I love it!!! you make me want to do something to mine lol it's just flat black right now though haha looks awesome sooooo pretty HK skull ftw!
ProjctGrlDrftr wrote:wow Tracy I love it!!! you make me want to do something to mine lol it's just flat black right now though haha looks awesome sooooo pretty HK skull ftw!
Ya! I'm stoked! Those guys really hooked it up. I can't wait to see Dan's.
Looks sweet. And i am glad to see you left the g-force stickers on there. I dont know if you did it on perpes but they are good people. I bought two of there harnesses, window net, racing suite,and open face helmet for the old rally metro, then i built the golf and bought two more harnesses, and one for the miata at the same time and then a guy called me from there and asked me about why i had bought so many in a year "he though i may have been a shop" and after telling him what i was doing they only charged me for one harnesse and sent me a bunch of free stuff!
The price varies. It's custome, but call them. They are super cool.
We got sponsored by g-force and the are super cool, too. We have been buying from them for years.....always been awesome to us. THier prices are really reasonable. Just sucks that they don't do retail anymore really.