Helmet of Deth.

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

i just got skurred
Image
please believe
User avatar
kalifornia087
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3606
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 pm
Location: Hurdling through time & space

Post by kalifornia087 »

StLCankles wrote: Teh most kickass helmet evAr

go fast or die
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

does this mean I can buy a helmet like your old one, b/c I like it almost as much as the skull?
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

marlow<12 wrote:hate to say it
i liked it better without it
I know what you mean... I like it with the hawk, but it looked so gnarltown without it.
User avatar
Falkon45
Ripe Meat
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:03 pm
Location: Norfolk, Va/ Savannah, Ga

Post by Falkon45 »

should have gotten a pink hawk.

or at least red.
Image
User avatar
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!

Post by Cankles »

duelhawk that piece mang, its the new mohawk
User avatar
bakemonoma70
Ripe Meat
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Huntsfail, AL

Post by bakemonoma70 »

andysapp wrote:Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!!!
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

HAHAHA!11
Korey
Ripe Meat
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:59 pm

Post by Korey »

Andy where did you purchase your other green helmet from? Where is everyone buying their's from?
Thanks,
Korey

Can somebody hook me up with a "drifting is not a crime sticker"?
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

My old boss bought it for me. I don't know where he got it.
I'll send you some stickers... I have hella a.d.d., and spaced out on it.
:)
User avatar
kalifornia087
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3606
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 pm
Location: Hurdling through time & space

Post by kalifornia087 »

andysapp wrote: I'll send you some stickers... I have hella a.d.d., and spaced out on it.
:)
I need stickers too. Got to rep up with some on the miata.

go fast or die
Korey
Ripe Meat
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:59 pm

Post by Korey »

Thanks Andy, your the man.
You still got my addy in your PM box??

I have to represent up here in NC too!
Post Reply