was bored so took some pics...

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

I dunno his name... I just know he does stuff for Liberty.
:D
User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

Post by Generz »

have you seen the rods that the liberty tat2 guys own? :shock:
the bikes.. the cars.. and the trucks!

omg.. i love that ford truck.
Image
User avatar
expo
Ripe Meat
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: inachair
Contact:

Post by expo »

i am really good friends with the Liberty people. lemme know if anyone needs that guys info i can get it for ya if need be
Post Reply