Wing it?

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Wing it?

Post by shawn shawn »

So I have this wing laying around so I decided to set it on and take some pics. I photoshopped the color to kinda match for a better idea. I dont love it and I dont hate it. I dunno.


Image

Image

Image

Image



eh?
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

I think that shit's hella rad.
:D

DO IT!1
User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

Post by Generz »

luv it. do it.
Image
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

you already got it and your paint is free why not.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5507
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: Chambodia

Post by Dr. Marlow »

better looking than the guy that drives that car
Image
You've got the wrong answer
User avatar
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción

Post by Zach »

marlow<12 wrote:better looking than your face!!
That shit would be hot if you where running a full set of those buddy club wheels or whatever type of wheels those are... Color Matched or black wheels FTW :D
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

do


it
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

marlow<12 wrote:better looking than the guy that drives that silver hachi car
its true. haha!


Yeah im gonna buy some extra paint to spray my stock bumper and lip so I can slam my car and not break that bumper while I daily drive. So I might as well try it out. Plus I dont feel like spending money on a GP sport style wing.
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5507
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: Chambodia

Post by Dr. Marlow »

dorimon wrote:
marlow<12 wrote:better looking than the guy that drives that silver hachi car
its true. haha!


Yeah im gonna buy some extra paint to spray my stock bumper and lip so I can slam my car and not break that bumper while I daily drive. So I might as well try it out. Plus I dont feel like spending money on a GP sport style wing.
hey there is no reason to make fun of Jason, Alan, and Huy (ok his is more primer)
Image
You've got the wrong answer
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

Now your poking fun at huy.



for shame!
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!

Post by Cankles »

ya the wing is awsome, do it
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

i'd go with a huge carbon GT wing, but that's just me :)

or one of those hella clean lip wing things, those are cool too. but huge GT wings are the best. we all need one.
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

CodyW wrote:i'd go with a huge carbon GT wing, but that's just me :)

or one of those hella clean lip wing things, those are cool too. but huge GT wings are the best. we all need one.
yeah id love one but id feel like an asshole sitting in bumper to bumper traffic on 85 everyday haha! When its a track car it will have one so high it will be 5 degrees cooler at the top.


but yeah I really want a lip wing and a hatch wing.
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

no way, daily driving in a car with a GT wing = the win.

driving my car with the cage and all the stickers around has been awesome lately, you get all kinds of funny looks but that's what makes it entertaining :). now i really just wanna get it looking like it does in my latest photoshop creation so i can confuse even more people on the streets, haha.
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

I can respect that.

I kinda wanna make it sleek looking and keep the street pants (somewhat D1 circa '01).
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
Post Reply