Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!
Moderators: andysapp , charlie , CodyW , Rhoad Racing
djdorifto
Clam Salesman
Posts: 647 Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:14 am
Location: Melbourne, Fl (ex-southern californian)
Post
by djdorifto » Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:16 am
ah crap ah crap!! I want to go!!! waaaaa *faxs the transport company* hopefully i'll be here for this one..
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1246 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:09 pm
Post
by jo » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:58 am
yay! i got my confirmation and am definitely entered in the school! payment situation is taken care of-- thank gawd! i was going to bust out the ak-47 if i lost that money;)
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:45 pm
I'm confirmed as well!!!
YEEEEEEAAAAAAAH!!!!!
Andy:
We have accepted you into the now soldout school.  Thanks for your patience.
Sandra
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892 Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills
Post
by down_shift » Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:42 pm
Man I guess I am gonna have to try the next one. How often do they do it?
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:48 pm
Every 3-4 months. The last one was in July.
I think a winter event would be awesome... the track wouldn't get so hot, and cold air is always good.
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1246 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:09 pm
Post
by jo » Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:50 pm
down_shift wrote: Man I guess I am gonna have to try the next one. How often do they do it?
you can get on the waiting list still! andy got in on the waiting list last time!