Sept 25th: Offical DDay 3 -RESCHEDULED! PLEASE NOTE!

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

MTRLevolution
Get Some
Posts: 991
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:57 am
Location: www.dashiz.com

Post by MTRLevolution »

werd!
Image
User avatar
ChadMK4
Purple Drank
Posts: 2425
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:23 am
Location: Stocking Wood
Contact:

Post by ChadMK4 »

I talked to my Mom and she says that it looks like they may be getting hit by the Hurricane.. I haven't paid yet and will probably wait to see what the Hurricane is gonna do.. I don't wanna go if it's gonna be raining the whole time like it was the time when Myko, Syn, Sande and I went to the Smoke Em if ya Got Em series in Va.. Plus Funds are getting tight and I don't know if AAP is gonna come through for me.. If it wasn't gonna be raining the whole time we're gonna be there then I would be going but that Storm is a Cat:5 and I don't wanna get blown away.. :P
Image
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

yup, we were mentioning this a little in the announcements forum and it's kinda looking slim for the rest of us too. i also couldn't get my intercooler pipes fixed yet (dan's been too busy and grand muffler said there's not enough straight area so they'll have to make a new one but they can't do that until next week) so it might be better that i skip it.
sucks, but it would probably be the better thing to do (plus, there's a good chance it'll get called off all together).
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Yeah, I asked Kyle what was up...
He said he'd be making the decision today, and that it looks like it's gonna be rescheduled in a coupla weeks.
:(

Better safe than hurricaned, I guess.
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

alright, kyle posted on DGtrials that it's officially been postponed (earliest make up date will be september 25).

there's a topic about it here if you wanna follow it any more: http://www.dgtrials.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=5022
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Awww, shxxxt, no...
That weekend is RS*R DriftFest in Chicago!

I hate scheduling conflicts!
DAMMIT!
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

damn, i forgot about that :(.
MTRLevolution
Get Some
Posts: 991
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:57 am
Location: www.dashiz.com

Post by MTRLevolution »

THIS SUCKS!!! i wanted to go so bad, i was getting all bonerfied and everything.
Image
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

soo.........?
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

I need to drop Kyle a line and see what's up.
If the event gets postponed again... I'm headed for Chicago... but we'll see.

:)
turbofb
Clam Salesman
Posts: 606
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:24 pm
Location: Sunnyvale Trailer Park

Post by turbofb »

So how many of you are going to drift in florida? Rented a 3500 chevy to tow one of the 7's down, so if anyone needs a place for tires let me know. We are heading out friday night.
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

damnit! this isn't looking too good.
http://www.weather.com/activities/other ... arch_10day
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

turbofb wrote:So how many of you are going to drift in florida? Rented a 3500 chevy to tow one of the 7's down, so if anyone needs a place for tires let me know. We are heading out friday night.
It looks like Chad and I are going to drift... Barry & Cody are going as well. Man, I wish my Hachi was up to par... I'd let someone take her out there.

We're heading out tomorrow evening... hopefully in the 5pm range... but I have a feeling that I won't get outta werk until 7. We've got the hotel room for Friday night only... so we'll prolly be heading back Saturday night after the event. We can always try and find another hotel Saturday night if we're too tired to make it... so we'll play things by ear.
:D

I just hope the rain holds back until Saturday night...
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

a friend of mine, Josh, lives in Orlando (about 1hr. from Ocala) and told me that we could crash at his place Saturday night if need be.
If nothing else....we could go cruise the Orlando night life. The woman alone are well worth the trip! :P 8)
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

orlando sounds fun but after every event we've been to, we all end up extremely tired at the end of the day and falling asleep is usually our FOERST choice :).

still looking foward to the trip though, even though my car is gonna miss yet another event due to it's lack of reliability :(.
Locked