It looks like some of us are getting together tomorrow evening at Andretti SpeedLab ( http://www.andrettispeedlab.com ) to rawk out goKart stylee.
We're aiming for a 9pm showdown, but 10pm is almost inevitable.
After goKarts, we'll be heading over to StarTime for a mega Initial D Arcade Stage Version 3 SHOWDOWN!!! By showdown... I mean that you're all going down, lol.
Anyone not busy tomorrow night, who's up for some karts and games, come on out!!! Short notice, I know... but PM me if you have any questions.
It's gonna be an allll time of the night!
** Mini-Meet - Andretti SpeedLab 09.03.04 **
Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
** Mini-Meet - Andretti SpeedLab 09.03.04 **
Last edited by andysapp on Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dayom... that was fun!
I 0wn all on goKartz!!! Hahaha... I lapped the entire feild twice my second race! Bwaaahahaha!
I still can't beleive you have to re-win everything when you transfer your Initial D Ver2 card over to Ver3. It sucks having to beat Myogi and Usui again. At least my car is back up to speed on mods a bit.
Let's do it again tomorrow!!!

I 0wn all on goKartz!!! Hahaha... I lapped the entire feild twice my second race! Bwaaahahaha!
I still can't beleive you have to re-win everything when you transfer your Initial D Ver2 card over to Ver3. It sucks having to beat Myogi and Usui again. At least my car is back up to speed on mods a bit.
Let's do it again tomorrow!!!
Awww shxxxt... Hooman and I went back up to Andretti last night for a re-match. One of the guys that worked there (previously battled in the employee showdown) came up to me and asked me if I drove the black BMW. He said since I come up there by myself all the time, that I should race the red #6 kart: his kart!
The throttle response was great! He said he had race slicks on there that got stickier as they heated up, and he wasn't joking. I laid on full throttle just about the whole way through the course! One stretch I passed three people at once! Hahahaha... it's awesome 0wning people out there.
I broke the 30 second mark with a 29.84. No, Hooman... it wasn't a 28.8... but rest assured, your record will be broken soon.
The funniest was when two other kids who were racing came up and grilled me about why I'm so special that I got the red #6 kart. They asked how much I had to pay them to use that kart. Bwaaahahaha!!
I told them hockey puck.

The throttle response was great! He said he had race slicks on there that got stickier as they heated up, and he wasn't joking. I laid on full throttle just about the whole way through the course! One stretch I passed three people at once! Hahahaha... it's awesome 0wning people out there.
I broke the 30 second mark with a 29.84. No, Hooman... it wasn't a 28.8... but rest assured, your record will be broken soon.
The funniest was when two other kids who were racing came up and grilled me about why I'm so special that I got the red #6 kart. They asked how much I had to pay them to use that kart. Bwaaahahaha!!
I told them hockey puck.


