AE86

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Post Reply
User avatar
Sideshow
Ripe Meat
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Contact:

AE86

Post by Sideshow »

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

New Track Wheels A60 Celica Rims :D
Image

Image

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ae86sideshow <-- Check it out for install pics and modification lists.

ENJOY!! :D
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Looking gooood!!!
I love the Celica Supra wheels!

I want to buy your car!
:D
User avatar
djdorifto
Clam Salesman
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:14 am
Location: Melbourne, Fl (ex-southern californian)

Post by djdorifto »

*drool* Very Nice Bro!!!
Image
dope-didly
Fresh Meat
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:56 am
Location: Conyers, Georgia

Post by dope-didly »

not feeling the white letter good years
User avatar
Eurasian
Fresh Meat
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:44 pm
Location: Anniston, AL
Contact:

Post by Eurasian »

andysapp wrote:Looking gooood!!!
I love the Celica Supra wheels!

I want to buy your car!
:D
Found a AE86 with those wheels on it, it's sitting up with some grass around the car, from what I know it's suppose to crank right up. Debating on getting that or try saving up for an FC.
User avatar
Eurasian
Fresh Meat
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:44 pm
Location: Anniston, AL
Contact:

Post by Eurasian »

andysapp wrote:Looking gooood!!!
I love the Celica Supra wheels!

I want to buy your car!
:D
Found a AE86 with those wheels on it, it's sitting up with some grass around the car, from what I know it's suppose to crank right up. Debating on getting that or try saving up for an FC.
dope-didly
Fresh Meat
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:56 am
Location: Conyers, Georgia

Post by dope-didly »

get the hachi dude
Post Reply