Long awaited pics of my ride! **56K = Blue screen of death**

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

That thing is nice! I was just thinkin how much I would love to get one of those. I still want to build a soapra in a bad way. Mmmmm soapra.
Beans and cornbread.
User avatar
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists

Post by Kouki7 »

yeah, Soapra's a pretty dope!

I was at my FOERST drift practice on sunday and man does this thing do awesome! Slideways supra's FTMFW!
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver

Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.

225rwhp on 9psi
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

VIDZVIDZVIDZVIDZVIDZ!11
:D
User avatar
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists

Post by Kouki7 »

andysapp wrote:VIDZVIDZVIDZVIDZVIDZ!11
:D
only if i can figure out who made any and where the hell they may be. :?:

There were lots of camera's there but I don't know if/where the pics will be posted. :(
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver

Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.

225rwhp on 9psi
User avatar
kalifornia087
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3606
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 pm
Location: Hurdling through time & space

Post by kalifornia087 »

Hooray for me not being the only person giving the mk3 some luvin!

Awesome third gen man, i hope mine can look half as nice when im done with it!

-Austin

go fast or die
User avatar
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists

Post by Kouki7 »

Thanks but mine is no where near done. I haven't started on body mods yet and the power mods aren't done either. Its an ever going project.
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver

Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.

225rwhp on 9psi
User avatar
SpasticDwarf
Fresh Meat
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:35 pm
Location: Tennessee

Post by SpasticDwarf »

ive got a mk3 supra.
its has a 455 in it.
Image
1993 325is / 1990 535i/5
User avatar
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists

Post by Kouki7 »

nice, when my engine decides to buy the farm (die/blowup/etc) I'm getting a 2JZ block and making a hybrid 1.5JZ motor using my head. it'll be teh hawt shiz!
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver

Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.

225rwhp on 9psi
User avatar
kalifornia087
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3606
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 pm
Location: Hurdling through time & space

Post by kalifornia087 »

Kouki7 wrote: Its an ever going project.
They always are haha

go fast or die
User avatar
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists

Post by Kouki7 »

For sure, I just got my Apexi AFC Neo today and installing it tomorrow. Hopefully my wideband comes in this month so I can get to the dyno in March and get some solid numbers out of her! :D
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver

Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.

225rwhp on 9psi
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

YESSS. Keep us updated!1
:D
User avatar
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists

Post by Kouki7 »

fo shizzle Andizzle! :D 8)
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver

Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.

225rwhp on 9psi
User avatar
bakemonoma70
Ripe Meat
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Huntsfail, AL

Post by bakemonoma70 »

you don't need something as small as a t3 hot side for quick spool. a .58a/r p-trim t4 will spool like hell. nice ride, i've been toying with the idea of just getting a mk3 sent over already finished the way I want, but where's the fun in that.
User avatar
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists

Post by Kouki7 »

True I could go T4 with a tiny A/R but I'm wanting a GT30R which as far as I know only is available with a T3 turbine.
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver

Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.

225rwhp on 9psi
User avatar
bakemonoma70
Ripe Meat
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Huntsfail, AL

Post by bakemonoma70 »

WOOOOSSIIIIIEEE!!!! pt61gt DBB
Post Reply