Since Tyler already saw her, I thought I'd share

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

down_shift wrote:looks good.
sucks you won't be drifting.
Image
please believe
User avatar
revel
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7666
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps

Post by revel »

hey i wasnt going to let the secret out. more pics!!!!!!!!! looks even better in person. 8) she runnin yet?
User avatar
PmartyX
Purple Drank
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:03 pm
Location: CALI FINALLY!
Contact:

Post by PmartyX »

Image
Image
Image
Image
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!

Image

"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Yesssssss yes yes!
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

martymartymarty.net wrote:Yes! It's actually called Lilac Pearl, but let's stay with PPPink
I think I just read somewhere that Lilac Pearl is what Hiromi used on her eight-six.
User avatar
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5507
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: Chambodia

Post by Dr. Marlow »

i see an intercooler 8) 8)
Image
You've got the wrong answer
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

you cars more cheery than my avatar! but I bet shes actually really mean.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

dope. so why are you not coming to nashvegas?
Image
please believe
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Crank pulley?
User avatar
PmartyX
Purple Drank
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:03 pm
Location: CALI FINALLY!
Contact:

Post by PmartyX »

No, just plain ran out of time. There's about 2 hours left in her and she's done. I didn't feel like firing her up at 4Am this morning :)
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!

Image

"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
bighuyner
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 468
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:54 pm

Post by bighuyner »

How much did sprayglow charge you for the paint job?
User avatar
PmartyX
Purple Drank
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:03 pm
Location: CALI FINALLY!
Contact:

Post by PmartyX »

$419.95
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!

Image

"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
bighuyner
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 468
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:54 pm

Post by bighuyner »

Damn. I just might have to pay them a visit.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Thas a baller deal!
Do it Huy!!1

Go for dat flake!
User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

Post by Generz »

bighuyner wrote:How much did sprayglow charge you for the paint job?
martymartymarty.net hasn't seen my bill for installing the clutch line, mirrors, wheels, and sidemarkers. :shock:
Image
Post Reply