Post any and all car-related pictures here.
Moderators: charlie , CodyW , Rhoad Racing
Korey
Ripe Meat
Posts: 115 Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:59 pm
Post
by Korey » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:41 pm
hellla radd! Pinstripe and mohawk would set it off.
DrifterMama
Clam Salesman
Posts: 793 Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:20 am
Location: Knoxvegas, TN
Contact:
Post
by DrifterMama » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:43 pm
that is the awesomest thing evah!
I
skulls!
my helmet will soon be sporting a mohawk too, a la rhoad
\\Amanda//
revel
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7666 Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps
Post
by revel » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:03 am
pics of you with it on. +23
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:43 am
down_shift wrote:
Hellzya... I like the simple ol' skool stuff. I think it would look gangsterrrr!11
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581 Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:
Post
by CodyW » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:42 am
that thing is awesome
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021 Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción
Post
by Zach » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:23 pm
I say you get flames on the eyes...
either that or the glowing red eyes
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987 Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm
Post
by icantdrift » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:21 am
it needs mirrored shields for the eyes and a full chrome paintjob.
how's the actual view out of that thing? looks like it would block a bit of your view.
kalifornia087
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3606 Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 pm
Location: Hurdling through time & space
Post
by kalifornia087 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:09 pm
And the Best helmet ever award goooooeeess toooo.....
ANDY SAPP!
go fast or die
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:00 pm
icantdrift wrote: how's the actual view out of that thing? looks like it would block a bit of your view.
It feels a li'l restrictive. I haven't tried it on with my contacts yet, and my glasses don't want to get up there, so it's hard to tell.
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1041 Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA
Post
by LilAfrikan » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:05 pm
andysapp wrote: I had been eye'n it for about two months... but knowing I was about to take a leap of faith with my career - I couldn't justify getting it just yet. Lieze... being the awesome girlfriend that she is, ordered it for me for mah brrrfday! It was made in Brazil, so it took a while to get here.
I present to you... my newest addition to my helmet arsenal...
THE HELMET OF DETH.
(Literally).
The helmet mohawk is on it's way for more evilness!1
hehe, I'm glad u like it baby! I wanted to get u the best present for the bestest boy ever! MUUUAAAAHHHHH! love-ya! :**
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1041 Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA
Post
by LilAfrikan » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:07 pm
It's gonna look so killer with the mohawk! I don't think u should get pin stripes on it, just because it looks so scary real without it!
But that's just my 2 cents.
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222 Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!
Post
by Cankles » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:46 am
andy you need to scrap that pinstripe idea and hit that shit with some light and drak gray highlights on that. do it just like if the light was hitting it on the cheeckbone and forehead, just like you really comin after them boys
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263 Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah
Post
by struka » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:23 pm
andysapp wrote: down_shift wrote:
Hellzya... I like the simple ol' skool stuff. I think it would look gangsterrrr!11
andy be yourself rather than jackin my style
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403 Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:
Post
by P.Haire » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:10 pm
true that, double true
please believe
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:37 pm
struka wrote: andy be yourself rather than jackin my style
I want to be you, you know that.
Hold me.