Renegade Raid RallyCross, August 1st, TN!

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
slidewaysgolf
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:21 pm
Location: your mom!

Post by slidewaysgolf »

I am glad all you had fun at the rallyx, i hate to bother everyone but can anyone tell me were to look at some pics or send me some. guehwyvar@comcast.net. Also keep a look out we are planing a rallyx event ASAP at the same sight so i hope to see all of yall there again.
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Hello Eric,
WELCOME to the forum!!!

We had a blast at the rallyX! I'm still trying to get around to the pictures... I've got a load of back-logged work to take care of. I should be able to get to them this week, but I'll post'm for sure!

Enjoy your stay here, and keep it countersteered!
Post Reply