"Drift 911" Driver / Passenger / Media List

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

"Drift 911" Driver / Passenger / Media List

Post by Rhoad Racing »

Drivers /Passengers:
1. Lee Thao
2. Harrison Ritchie
3. bighuyner - Huy L.
4. Joey Dadetto
5. Mike LaPenna
6. Rob Fallows
7. Steven Smith
8. Sande Edwards
9. Syn Lee
10. Scott Bowles
11. Mike LaPenna
12. Rob Fallowes
13. Bryan Rodgers
14. Jason Lee
15. Jeff Kipe
16. Marcos Ruiz
17. Michael Lawrence
18. Sung Cho
19. Jace Shockley
20. Cody Wellons
21. Preston McDanel
22. Jacob Lynch
23. Dan Willie
24. Tracey ?? from Battleground
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

Media:
Full Lock
Studio Rhoad
.:driftMechaniks:.
Drift 411

Staff:
Mike Sims
Chad Copeland
Chris Rhoad
Jay Cooper
Scott Tackett
Stephen Cooke
Tim Burger

Instructors:
Johnathan "martymartymarty.net" Martin
Erin Sanford
Andy Sapp

updated::: 9-8
Last edited by Rhoad Racing on Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:28 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

Post by Guhgtard »

huh huh huh huh you said staff
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Sweet! I'm staff!
:D
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

Post by Guhgtard »

I bet you are, sweet tits. Image
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
PmartyX
Purple Drank
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:03 pm
Location: CALI FINALLY!
Contact:

Post by PmartyX »

*AHEM* Jonathan Martin no "H"

k' thanks *kiss*
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!

Image

"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

All fixed, boo!
:D
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

ahh....so sweet.
Image
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

Post by Guhgtard »

pants are tight, pants are tight....
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
revel
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7666
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps

Post by revel »

cant wait for this.
guerilladrifter
Fresh Meat
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: walterboro, sc

Post by guerilladrifter »

how many people can we bring to ride along?
Main Entry: 1guer·ril·la
Variant(s): or gue·ril·la /g&-'ri-l&, ge-, g(y)i-/
Function: noun
a person who engages in irregular warfare especially as a member of an independent unit carrying out harassment and sabotage

2. Main Entry: drift·er
Pronunciation: 'drif-t&r
Function: noun
: one that drifts; especially : one that travels or moves about aimlessly: see also me
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

as many as you want as long as they all pay the passenger fee
User avatar
babba-na6c
Ripe Meat
Posts: 170
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 8:31 pm

Post by babba-na6c »

i will pay for it this weekend
Image
guerilladrifter
Fresh Meat
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: walterboro, sc

Post by guerilladrifter »

Any one find out about a tire changer, if there was for sure gonna be one there? also does anyone have an actual lay out of the track.
Main Entry: 1guer·ril·la
Variant(s): or gue·ril·la /g&-'ri-l&, ge-, g(y)i-/
Function: noun
a person who engages in irregular warfare especially as a member of an independent unit carrying out harassment and sabotage

2. Main Entry: drift·er
Pronunciation: 'drif-t&r
Function: noun
: one that drifts; especially : one that travels or moves about aimlessly: see also me
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

probably not, and no
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

i believe someone will have a manual tire changer there.
A track layout will not be designed until Saturday night.
Post Reply