F you Orageburg!!!!!!!!!!

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

F you Orageburg!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guhgtard »

Mayor shut the event down after only an hour and a half. :x
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

I-a-have declared this city drift racer free!

Image
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

this was one of the more lousy weekends evar. the drive sucked, my car sucked, the heat sucked, and the city of orangeburg can lick my ass. i'm sticking to atlanta stuff for a while.
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

Post by Guhgtard »

99.5% os the drivers were from Atlanta, WUWT?
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

werd, keep 'em local.
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

Post by Guhgtard »

werd, trick.
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Re: F you Orageburg!!!!!!!!!!

Post by icantdrift »

Guhgtard wrote:Mayor shut the event down after only an hour and a half. :x
i think it was the police chief... the threat made was calling the mayor.

but i agree, that ghetto ass town can burn for all i care.
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

wiggum
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
babba-na6c
Ripe Meat
Posts: 170
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 8:31 pm

Post by babba-na6c »

the cops were actually pretty cool, they actually enjoyed seeing us drift, but the police chief brought the bad news.

i am very sorry that many people got to drive even though they came all the way from DC, ATL, FL, etc. I also feel sorry for all the people who put in all the time to put this event together.
Image
User avatar
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción

Post by Zach »

That was the biggest waste of $90 evar!!!! This calls for creative genius!! *cough* All the designers on the site *cough*
-Zach
User avatar
Frosty_SPL
Purple Drank
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:28 am
Location: Lake Berkley Special Stage

Post by Frosty_SPL »

Man i knew that wasnt going to fly in BFE. :cry:
Sugar. Water. Jacket.
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

No effing comment. I'm angry.
User avatar
PmartyX
Purple Drank
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:03 pm
Location: CALI FINALLY!
Contact:

Post by PmartyX »

Here's why:

As of the census2 of 2000, there are 12,765 people, 4,512 households, and 2,526 families residing in the city. The population density is 594.5/km² (1,539.0/mi²). There are 5,168 housing units at an average density of 240.7/km² (623.1/mi²). The racial makeup of the city is 29.78% White, 67.51% African American, 0.13% Native American, 1.14% Asian, 0.04% Pacific Islander, 0.79% from other races, and 0.61% from two or more races. 1.29% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.

There are 4,512 households out of which 23.8% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 33.5% are married couples living together, 18.8% have a female householder with no husband present, and 44.0% are non-families. 35.2% of all households are made up of individuals and 13.1% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.23 and the average family size is 2.88.

In the city the population is spread out with 17.7% under the age of 18, 28.6% from 18 to 24, 21.0% from 25 to 44, 17.5% from 45 to 64, and 15.2% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 28 years. For every 100 females there are 76.2 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 71.0 males.

The median income for a household in the city is $30,306, and the median income for a family is $37,008. Males have a median income of $30,310 versus $21,935 for females. The per capita income for the city is $15,263. 24.7% of the population and 17.9% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total population, 34.7% of those under the age of 18 and 14.8% of those 65 and older are living below the poverty line.



Poor and lazy.............
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!

Image

"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

Post by Guhgtard »

poor and lazy is most of south carolina, I siad most, so if you are from there don't get your panties in a wad.
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

my level of anger and frustration is unexplainable. I put months into making this event happen just for it to be ripped out of my hands in less than two hours. :evil: :cry:
Post Reply