Video Screening

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Video Screening

Post by andysapp »

After serious sleep deprivation... I finished up my 2006 Press Video. In the usual "I just spent mad hours on this" dM video fashion... I'd kinda like to have a television/projected screening of it before I post it online.

What do you guys think... Friday night? Let me know.
I'd love for ya'll to see this at full res before I compress it for web and butcher the image quality that it was created at.

Let me know!
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

werd......I'm down. name when and where.
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

same.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

We can rock it tomorrow night at my place 'round 10-11. Parking is a bit tight over here... 507 might be better on that tip - but I don't want to nominate 507 without talking to Cody.

Either one would work... and we're a block away from each other.
:D
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Here is a li'l sneak peak!
;)

Shoutz 2 TYLORRR behind tha lens!
:D
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

andysapp wrote:Here is a li'l sneak peak!
;)

Shoutz 2 TYLORRR behind tha lens!
:D
haha......I WANNA SEE MORE!!!! :twisted:

andy's....cody's....either one. 8)
matts13
OK Finally Past the Hazing
Posts: 1925
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:31 pm
Location: Woodstick

Post by matts13 »

let me know i would love to come see it.
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Post by struka »

just come to our apartment. lol. its not far and we have good parking. :)
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Post by struka »

oh yea and the sneek peak was rockin. thank god for rockstar!!!!
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

Can someone pm me directionxs? Thanks.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

Just follow the tire smoke!

I'm game.
Beans and cornbread.
User avatar
revel
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7666
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps

Post by revel »

andysapp wrote:Shoutz 2 TYLORRR behind tha lens!
:D
anytime. anywhere. any vidcam. i'll make it look like a rockstar.

wherever it is, let me know. cant wait to see the finished product.
User avatar
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción

Post by Zach »

Someone gimme a call and lemme know when this is going down if you would I'd really like to come watch this. 678-936-7228.
-Thanks, Zach
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

ahhh, i'll actually be outta town (leaving in a few minutes and won't be back til sunday). i wanna catch it when i get back though, so maybe next weekend for round 2.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

I'm in Dunwoody... about a mile past Perimeter Mall on Ashford Dunwoody. Give me a call on my cell for specific directions - I think you guys all have it.

Zach... I'll call you in a minute.
:D
Post Reply