pics from the slide america filming/IHOP
Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
- CodyW
- Slippery When Westicles
- Posts: 8581
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
- Location: emergency surgery in the studio
- Contact:
pics from the slide america filming/IHOP
thought i'd finally post these up, some are fairly amusing.
photo credit to yousef for most of the stills of us by our cars, and to BM for a lot of the IHOP ones.
http://codywellons.com/photos/2007.03.31/
photo credit to yousef for most of the stills of us by our cars, and to BM for a lot of the IHOP ones.
http://codywellons.com/photos/2007.03.31/
- LilAfrikan
- Past the Hazing
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:48 pm
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- darkducati
- Purple Drank
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.
- down_shift
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11892
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
- Location: Beverly Hills
I like your camera a lot. It makes goatee closeups easy.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
down_shift wrote:I like your camera a lot. It makes Chris look like Lyle Lovett.
StudioRhoad | chris.Rhoad | driftMechaniks | FRN | GTE
-
The Yousef
- Imitation Crab Meat
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:47 am
- Location: Woodstock
Re: pics from the slide america filming/IHOP
wOOt!CodyW wrote:thought i'd finally post these up, some are fairly amusing.
photo credit to yousef for most of the stills of us by our cars, and to BM for a lot of the IHOP ones.
http://codywellons.com/photos/2007.03.31/
my pics don't suck!
btw:
where are the pics from daytona?
S3's Token Minority
I PUT THE F.U. IN FUN...

I PUT THE F.U. IN FUN...

-
The Yousef
- Imitation Crab Meat
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:47 am
- Location: Woodstock
- down_shift
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11892
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
- Location: Beverly Hills
where are chris' pics from said night?
I want to see the phoneix pics.
I want to see the phoneix pics.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
I'll post them, but they're blurry. Lack of tripod FTL.down_shift wrote:where are chris' pics from said night?
I want to see the phoneix pics.
StudioRhoad | chris.Rhoad | driftMechaniks | FRN | GTE




