Page 1 of 3

pics from the slide america filming/IHOP

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:39 pm
by CodyW
thought i'd finally post these up, some are fairly amusing.

photo credit to yousef for most of the stills of us by our cars, and to BM for a lot of the IHOP ones.

http://codywellons.com/photos/2007.03.31/

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:56 pm
by LilAfrikan
awwwsssooommmeee hmm, I'm hungry

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:03 pm
by darkducati
Mmmmm pancakes.

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:04 pm
by struka
wish i would have come :(

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:05 pm
by revel
nice pics.

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:17 pm
by down_shift
I like your camera a lot. It makes goatee closeups easy.

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:24 pm
by Rhoad Racing
down_shift wrote:I like your camera a lot. It makes Chris look like Lyle Lovett.

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:36 pm
by CodyW
hahahahaha :)

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:46 pm
by CubanMike
That's some classy photography.

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:48 pm
by CodyW
yes indeed, you should be a pro!

Re: pics from the slide america filming/IHOP

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:48 pm
by The Yousef
CodyW wrote:thought i'd finally post these up, some are fairly amusing.

photo credit to yousef for most of the stills of us by our cars, and to BM for a lot of the IHOP ones.

http://codywellons.com/photos/2007.03.31/
wOOt!

my pics don't suck!

btw:

where are the pics from daytona? :)

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:01 pm
by PmartyX
Now where are the ones from Phoenix?@?@?@?@?@?!?!@?!?!? :p

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:27 pm
by The Yousef
martymartymarty.net wrote:Now where are the ones from Phoenix?@?@?@?@?@?!?!@?!?!? :p
he deleted them out of spite...

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:27 pm
by down_shift
where are chris' pics from said night?

I want to see the phoneix pics.

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:46 pm
by Rhoad Racing
down_shift wrote:where are chris' pics from said night?

I want to see the phoneix pics.
I'll post them, but they're blurry. Lack of tripod FTL.