oh yeah.....

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Post Reply
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

oh yeah.....

Post by shawn shawn »

I painted the kosei's....

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Now I need to slam the car :!: Supriseingly the white goes really well with the color of the car. It was a last minute decision..... more like what color spray cans we got left in the garage decision haha! I need to redo them and add a clear coat. I got some shiz in em while they were wet.
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!

Post by Cankles »

ya i like the white with the car, its tight
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

normally I hate white wheels (*puts on Hooman Flame Suit), but I diggin those.
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Post by struka »

lookin good as always...
Korey
Ripe Meat
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:59 pm

Post by Korey »

Fresh and hella rad! I like it.
User avatar
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción

Post by Zach »

Rhoad Racing wrote:normally I hate white wheels (*puts on Hooman Flame Suit), but I diggin those.
Werd, I'm usually not to huge of a fan of white wheels but these look great with your cars color somehow.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Rhoad Racing wrote:(*puts on Hooman Flame Suit)
I miss that guy.
User avatar
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5507
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: Chambodia

Post by Dr. Marlow »

i like
Image
You've got the wrong answer
User avatar
bakemonoma70
Ripe Meat
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Huntsfail, AL

Post by bakemonoma70 »

ditto, white wheels usually are teh suck, but this time .....they are hella rad.
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

haha I was really suprised the color worked out that well. I <3 the way it looks.... now to make it drifty better. I need a seat stat!!!
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

struka wrote:lookin good as always...
I cant top white walls though!!! :x
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Post by struka »

dorimon wrote:
struka wrote:lookin good as always...
I cant top white walls though!!! :x
its ok....still love you
Post Reply