Page 1 of 1

oh yeah.....

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:36 pm
by shawn shawn
I painted the kosei's....

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Now I need to slam the car :!: Supriseingly the white goes really well with the color of the car. It was a last minute decision..... more like what color spray cans we got left in the garage decision haha! I need to redo them and add a clear coat. I got some shiz in em while they were wet.

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:48 pm
by Cankles
ya i like the white with the car, its tight

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:57 pm
by Rhoad Racing
normally I hate white wheels (*puts on Hooman Flame Suit), but I diggin those.

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:25 pm
by struka
lookin good as always...

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:29 pm
by Korey
Fresh and hella rad! I like it.

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:40 pm
by Zach
Rhoad Racing wrote:normally I hate white wheels (*puts on Hooman Flame Suit), but I diggin those.
Werd, I'm usually not to huge of a fan of white wheels but these look great with your cars color somehow.

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:26 pm
by andysapp
Rhoad Racing wrote:(*puts on Hooman Flame Suit)
I miss that guy.

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:29 pm
by Dr. Marlow
i like

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:00 am
by bakemonoma70
ditto, white wheels usually are teh suck, but this time .....they are hella rad.

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:45 pm
by shawn shawn
haha I was really suprised the color worked out that well. I <3 the way it looks.... now to make it drifty better. I need a seat stat!!!

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:47 pm
by shawn shawn
struka wrote:lookin good as always...
I cant top white walls though!!! :x

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:15 pm
by struka
dorimon wrote:
struka wrote:lookin good as always...
I cant top white walls though!!! :x
its ok....still love you