rally cross aug 14th

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Post Reply
User avatar
slidewaysgolf
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:21 pm
Location: your mom!

rally cross aug 14th

Post by slidewaysgolf »

TVR Rallycross August 14th (Saturday)

NEW SITE!!! only 12 miles past Rocket City Raceway.

From Chatt just keep coming 72W through town. then...

Directions: From Huntsfail go west on 72 which turns into 565. At the 565/I-65 intersection go south on I-65. Travel south on I-65 6.1 miles, crossing the Tennessee River to exit 334 (Decatur/Priceville exit) exit off I-65 to the right onto 67. There will be a McDonald’s and a Krystal’s to your right as you exit.** Just as you exit (west) onto 67 from I-65 get immediately over into the left lane and turn left/cross 67 onto Marsha Ave. (there’s a street sign) BEFORE/East of the Krystal’s. Take Marsha Ave., paralleling I-65S 1.9 miles to a Right on Crusher Rd. (street sign) There is a red fence on right just before the turn. Take the right on Crusher Rd. and travel 0.8 to a hard Right hand turn. As you approach the hard Right with a field on your left, slow down and you will see a large mirror on a pole for looking around the turn. You will turn left just past the mirror opposite the hard right into the property. I’ll have some cones there. Follow the driveway into the property and you’re there.

**Typical Interstate exit: this exit is close to the site and has a large truck stop and several Gas stations/Air/ Bathrooms/Waffle House/ Etc. for whatever supplies are needed. If you stop anywhere you will have passed Marsha Ave. and will need to go back east on 67 and turn right on Marsha just after Krystal’s…..


C'mon out and drive, crew, help out, spectate, heckle, or just be present to help present a good image to our host, Mr. Ken Looney of Summit Tree Stands in Decatur. Ken is happy to have us there and is being very accomodating. Ken will allow the use of his house for female (and male if needed) bathroom use. I am wanting (always) to have a good turn-out so Ken can see how we do things. So c'mon out and support a new site for Rallycross.

Thanks to Tim Brewer for introducing me to Ken. (Tim works with Ken)

I'm not sure I'll do trophies cause they'll just all end up in Chattanooga


please let me know here if you can help out and in what capacity.

.

-------------------------------


Pre-registration: http://www.myautoevents/ search for Rallycross....



John Barnett john@docu-destruct.com



hope everybody can make it
Image
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1246
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:09 pm

Post by jo »

If i wasn't already registered for ft. meade i would be there!!!
Post Reply