Page 1 of 1

Mini-Meet Tonight (10.02.04) @ Andretti Speed Lab!

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:09 pm
by andysapp
It looks like a couple of us will be headed to Andretti Speed Lab this evening for some big angle kart action (well... I'm gonna chill on the karts this round since I'm still in post-surgery mode... so consider yourselves lucky!).

Darkducati was thinking sometime around 9pm - until whenever. Knowing us... we'll chat in the parking lot for two hours before we head inside anyway, hahaha!

Either way... any of you guys who aren't up to anything this evening should make it out! It's always a good time!

More info: http://www.andrettispeedlab.com

Hockey Puck.
:D

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:04 pm
by CubanMike
Baseball!

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:14 pm
by CodyW
sorry i missed out on this one, we were down in stockbridge later than we thought watching my friend's band play (and then we all got hooked playing donkey konga at shiz's house :) ).

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:50 pm
by andysapp
Hey man, no worries!

I didn't want to race just yet... cause I know in the past sometimes I'll grit my teeth, which wouldn't be too good for me right now... so Hooman and Chris karted out, while Mike and I played Initial D Archaic Stage (I mean Stage 1). We tried for IHOP round two... but the Hwy 9 locale was closed. I slammed second gear in the parking lot, nearly executing a drift out onto Alpharetta Hwy. We ended up at Natural Teens'n'Steak, where prom had just got out 'r somethin. Natural teens city! Hahaha.

We'll all get some karting in next time for sure... especially since I've had weight reduction! You have no chance to survive make your time!
:D

Image

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:50 pm
by andysapp
FunkyMunkeyFC wrote:Baseball!
Pigskin!

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:40 pm
by CodyW
man, wish i could've made it to natural teen prom night, however our friend's band drew tons of them (actually it was more of the natural preteen crowd, which is scary), but we still had fun :).

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:59 am
by andysapp
Hahahaha! Natural Pre-teens!?! Is that legal? LOL!
Call their Natural Moms!
Hahaha!

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:15 am
by CubanMike
Yeah, Natural Moms!