Post any and all car-related pictures here.
Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
-
slidewaysgolf
- Not Really Past the Hazing
- Posts: 1360
- Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:21 pm
- Location: your mom!
Post
by slidewaysgolf »
dude that looks like the cars from Rad Racer.
-
shawn shawn
- Hollasaurus Rex
- Posts: 6964
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
- Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb
Post
by shawn shawn »
I tried to redo mine at school. haha!
used to be...


_team rowdy_
-
struka
- Slippery When Westicles
- Posts: 8263
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
- Location: Rocketbrah
Post
by struka »
nice brakes....
-
shawn shawn
- Hollasaurus Rex
- Posts: 6964
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
- Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb
Post
by shawn shawn »
struka wrote:nice brakes....
Id almost paint the q45 calipers I got going on that color if I can find it haha! Fake project mu = ghetto fabulous!

_team rowdy_
-
andysapp
- I need to go outside
- Posts: 29034
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
- Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp »
Hellzya! That is radness.
Pixel cars are fun.

-
down_shift
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11892
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
- Location: Beverly Hills
Post
by down_shift »
sean I found a very project mu looking color at the home depot.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
-
shawn shawn
- Hollasaurus Rex
- Posts: 6964
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
- Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb
Post
by shawn shawn »
down_shift wrote:sean I found a very project mu looking color at the home depot.
I still havent decided if id wanna do it or not haha! I may go w/ good ol' black.
*shawn*


_team rowdy_
-
struka
- Slippery When Westicles
- Posts: 8263
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
- Location: Rocketbrah
Post
by struka »
sean shawn.....do project mu!
-
shawn shawn
- Hollasaurus Rex
- Posts: 6964
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
- Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb
Post
by shawn shawn »
struka wrote:sean shawn.....do project mu!
We will see how adventureous I feel when I put the brakes on.

_team rowdy_
-
P.Haire
- Trunk Junk
- Posts: 14403
- Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
- Location: ZOO
-
Contact:
Post
by P.Haire »
sean shawn we've got traffic ahead can you suggest an alternate route?
please believe
-
shawn shawn
- Hollasaurus Rex
- Posts: 6964
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
- Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb
Post
by shawn shawn »
P.Haire wrote:sean shawn we've got traffic ahead can you suggest an alternate route?
Google maps is the best!
True that!
DOUBLE TRUE!!!

_team rowdy_
-
andysapp
- I need to go outside
- Posts: 29034
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
- Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp »
Yogurt pants.
-
Cankles
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5222
- Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
- Location: ATLANTA!!!!
Post
by Cankles »
andysapp wrote:Yogurt pants.
real mature, stay on point andy
-
struka
- Slippery When Westicles
- Posts: 8263
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
- Location: Rocketbrah
Post
by struka »
dorimon wrote:P.Haire wrote:sean shawn we've got traffic ahead can you suggest an alternate route?
Google maps is the best!
True that!
DOUBLE TRUE!!!
better pack it up nice!!!!
its the chronic what cles of narnia....it the chronics what......