Go cart racing?

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Post Reply
User avatar
sande
Ripe Meat
Posts: 189
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 7:12 pm
Location: Washington, DC
Contact:

Go cart racing?

Post by sande »

We are having our little farewell meet tomorrow at Andretti's and I was trying to get some people together for some cart racing. If we get enough people (10 or so) it takes the price down to about $38, that includes two laps, suit/helment, and temp license. It would be around 9pm, since they are already booked for the most part of the day. More details are here: http://drift411.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=80 and I hope to see you out there!
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

i'll be there, but Im poor. :cry:
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

I'll be there!
I know nobody is coming too. Hooman is going to try and make it, along with Charlie I beleive.

Out of curiousity... if you already have a license... would the price drop?
I think everyone that's coming on our end already has a license & thought that price was a li'l high. I'm guessing it's the temp license that brings the price up.
?
User avatar
sande
Ripe Meat
Posts: 189
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 7:12 pm
Location: Washington, DC
Contact:

Post by sande »

possibly, I replied to the initial email. we will see what she says, I'm sure it is less if you already have a license. I think most people are poor, so I'm not going to reserve it. you have to put half the money down and I definitley don't have cash like that! see you guys tomorrow!
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Well... I'm sure we can get a few people to race either way.
It'll be a good time for sure!
User avatar
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: ๏̯͡๏﴿

Post by charlie »

I'll be there in a Subaru.
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1246
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:09 pm

Post by jo »

awwww yeah, rock out the awd baby.
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

My friend Mark and I will be there.
Beans and cornbread.
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

i'll be there, either in someone else's car or the mx3 (i hope not).
User avatar
K-groove
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:38 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by K-groove »

I'll be there.
MTRLevolution
Get Some
Posts: 991
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:57 am
Location: www.dashiz.com

Post by MTRLevolution »

$38 for two laps!? i liked our former deal of 7 laps for free. that was way cooler. remember that cody,barry? :P

i can't make it, i have to study for a final tomorrow. BOOOOO. sorry. :cry:
Image
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

i get out of class around 10 so I'll be there sometime after that.
User avatar
K-groove
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:38 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by K-groove »

I won't be riding the go-carts. :cry: I just spent all my money on up/downpipe.
Post Reply