Drift411's Elite Drift Challenge: Aug 9th, 2008

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
DrifterMama
Clam Salesman
Posts: 793
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:20 am
Location: Knoxvegas, TN
Contact:

Post by DrifterMama »

DJones wrote:
down_shift wrote:Image

looks like dave just launched a scud out of his trunk.
That picture is badass!!!
Chris will get you the bigger version :)
\\Amanda//
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

David... email me, I'll send you the high res version(s): rhoadracing@yahoo.com
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Post by struka »

so for real, why was my car there? i left it in atl for couple of weeks....
User avatar
DriftDuck
Fresh Meat
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:44 am

Post by DriftDuck »

so no one got a pic of the nsx at all?


the 240 atlanta guy has one pics where he is literally 3 feet from getting it in the pic.


this happens every time I go to an event. I guess I need to do better. lol
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

DriftDuck wrote: this happens every time I go to an event. I guess I need to do better. lol
and go to more events ;)
User avatar
DrifterMama
Clam Salesman
Posts: 793
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:20 am
Location: Knoxvegas, TN
Contact:

Post by DrifterMama »

My write up about the event

http://driftermama.com/2008/08/elite-drift-challenge/

bring on the comments about my grammar!
\\Amanda//
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Rhoad Racing wrote:
DriftDuck wrote: this happens every time I go to an event. I guess I need to do better. lol
and go to more events ;)
Hell... I thought it was awesome seeing you out there.
User avatar
foilman
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:52 pm

Post by foilman »

mah aybeeyes has a broken?
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

You are the push of exiting limit!
User avatar
kalifornia087
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3606
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 pm
Location: Hurdling through time & space

Post by kalifornia087 »

foilman wrote:
mah aybeeyes has a broken?
Noes. Teh bbs' are prone to stop time for awesome pitchas

go fast or die
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

S88
Image
please believe
240oncrack
Fresh Meat
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:33 am
Location: Augusta GA

Post by 240oncrack »

Glad to see the nsx made it to an event.. I as always was stuck at work... dan, now we gotta get the 86 running right and do some wicked slides.. my ride is up and running now.. guess my little run in at myrtle beach wasnt enough to kill it... when is the next event or practice btw???
http://www.augustadrifting.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

93 240sx to slide, 92 240sx to show, 89 240sx to beat on, 96 GTR to VIP it...74 F100 daily..
User avatar
DriftDuck
Fresh Meat
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:44 am

Post by DriftDuck »

Rhoad Racing wrote:
DriftDuck wrote: this happens every time I go to an event. I guess I need to do better. lol
and go to more events ;)

fo reals!!!!

count MEEEE in

and next time in an FR, MR is FTL
andysapp wrote: Hell... I thought it was awesome seeing you out there.
it was nice meeting you, your sliding BMW of doom made me happy in the pants in a totally non-gay way.
Post Reply